Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,787,417 views
@jjjkr20

Actually that is a 350z with a Amuse Superleggera replica body kit. At least the wing and rear bumper. Looks like the skirts match the kit too. If the hood had slots in it, then it was more than likely the whole body kit
 
For those of you who didn't check the opinions thread...

IMG_20140304_135311.jpg
 
@jjjkr20

Actually that is a 350z with a Amuse Superleggera replica body kit. At least the wing and rear bumper. Looks like the skirts match the kit too. If the hood had slots in it, then it was more than likely the whole body kit

Every time I think I see something good it's a lie.
 
Can barely see the Maserati :)
 
Can barely see the Maserati :)

I'm just amazed my phone was quick enough to take the picture. Luckily we were getting ready to pass Algar Ferrari(pics and story in the Showroom thread), so I had my phone ready.
 
Every time I think I see something good it's a lie.

It would still be good if it were a 350Z with an Amuse Superleggera body kit installed. Those things run for a similar price as some really high end aftermarket kit companies like Veil Side. It's quite an investment really.
 
Doesn't the real Nismo have different rims too?
 
Every time I think I see something good it's a lie.
It was good haha. I have never seen a 350z on the road with that body kit before. I bet it sounded good too.
 
@jjjkr20

Actually that is a 350z with a Amuse Superleggera replica body kit. At least the wing and rear bumper. Looks like the skirts match the kit too. If the hood had slots in it, then it was more than likely the whole body kit
Doesn't the real Nismo have different rims too?

No, I'm pretty sure it's a Nismo 350Z

Nissan NISMO 350Z
by Monkey Wrench Media, on Flickr
So I was walking out of school and the wheels of this 350z caught my eye, thinking "Is that Nismo". So I roll up and sure enough it's a Nismo.

tumblr_n21kjiqQwD1revonvo1_1280.jpg
 
BMW drivers never fail to park badly.
Which is odd, because if you had a nice car, wouldn't you try your best to keep it safe and not get towed away?
 
20140307_171036.jpg


1957 D.K.W. F 93.

Original Dutch car, sold here in 1957, and sold to the second owner in 2005.
Saw it a couple of times before but was never able to snatch a pic.
 
That's cool but what is it?

The wheels look VW? But the badge is Auto Union???

I have no idea.:lol:
 
That's cool but what is it?

The wheels look VW? But the badge is Auto Union???

I have no idea.:lol:

It is a D.K.W.

One of the four rings on the Audi Logo.
 
Here are some better pictures of that Alfa Spider with 382 miles I posted a few weeks ago. I also missed a white Tesla Model S going the other way on the interstate. I got a pic of it but it was extremely blurry and you could barely make out the shape.

IMG_2886.JPG
IMG_2887.JPG
IMG_2888.JPG
 
A facelift Cherokee in a color I've never seen.
12999764025_47d72a9084_b.jpg


And one of those huge military trucks that never comes out this far.
12999767025_aef687d508_o.jpg
 
A facelift Cherokee in a color I've never seen.
12999764025_47d72a9084_b.jpg


And one of those huge military trucks that never comes out this far.
12999767025_aef687d508_o.jpg
"This is what I think of your Prius"
 
oh joy! I found one of my Z31 brothers today! 1987-1988 I'm guessing... I like mine better




and a plateless Quattroporte on its way to the Cleveland Auto Show I bet...
 
Back