Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,786,389 views
Sport fury
IMG_4564.JPG
IMG_4565.JPG
 
I could stare into those headlights all day!:drool: :lol: But seriously I love stacked lamps, and I love the straight lines of the 1960s. Nice find!
 
Well, those GT-Fours made me want to play GT4 again.

---

Anyhow, I saw more cars than this, but I missed those opportunities. *facepalm* Though the Skyline however makes up for those missed spots.

It's been a while since I saw a Trailblazer SS, so...
30554805022_f1948412d3_c.jpg


Well, I saw a R33 for the first time and up close. I was quite excited to see it.
30635099376_44874a45db_c.jpg

30635098216_2668383580_c.jpg


It's also been a while since I saw a S55 AMG. I wished I found one that didn't have these silly taillights and wheels though.
30554803542_95a8be8bd7_c.jpg
 
They're quite reminiscent of some early AMG wheels, though, aren't they?
 
Um isn't that a fake AMG with two exhausts? I thought real ones have four.
 
Um isn't that a fake AMG with two exhausts? I thought real ones have four.
I thought that it was aswell, but I looked up the W220 S55 AMG and found out that earlier S55s from 2000-2001 actually had 2 exhausts. I.E. CarandDriver and Edmunds both did reviews on the 2000 S55 AMG and the pictures they provided showed it with 2 exhausts.
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/mercedes-benz-s55-amg-short-take-road-test
http://www.edmunds.com/mercedes-benz/s-class/2001/s55-amg/

They're quite reminiscent of some early AMG wheels, though, aren't they?
Eh, I suppose, but I still don't like the chrome and I don't think they look quite right on a 2000s Mercedes.
 
Last edited:
It gets less impressive when you see it every day, but I thought it was a neat photo.

20161031_202939.jpg
 
My brother and I are taking a road trip to Tennessee. Here's a couple spottings.
14955822_10211519621845552_9087129458735345203_n.jpg

14963256_10211519622485568_1251318482690217418_n.jpg

Made a stop in D.C. Spotted an original Mini.
14925653_10211519621325539_5547151990517585022_n.jpg

Never seen these before. There were several of these mini trucks/vans in the D.C. area.
14909902_10211519621605546_2057804849586701478_n.jpg


A Focus RS being used as a company/advertising vehicle in Virginia.
14917139_10211519645686148_6472898457066344082_o.jpg


Never seen this Sentra before. A B12 coupe/hatchback. Also known as the Nissan Sunny RZ1.
14902837_10211519580684523_3230048600146193094_o.jpg
 
My buddy is a detailer. He tells me some cool things got dropped off that I may like... Was not disappointed.
20161104_164209.jpg


Yes, that's a 911R in black with matte black stripes and black wheels....
 
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES...!
 
GranTurismo.jpg is how I'd name that image.

I want a Midget so badly...
 
GranTurismo.jpg is how I'd name that image.

I want a Midget so badly...


They have two; teal and black. They're both around $14k (Canadian).

The teal one pictured above, 1996, has 6200km :eek:

So if you have $10k in US lying around you can have it.

But for that money you can get a MkIV Supra, a Silvia S15, R34 GTR, etc. Just pick :lol:


Dealer link


They have a Subaru Sambar van, Eunos Cosmo, Nissan Figaro, a '99 Crown, Honda Beat, Integra R, Suzuki Cappuccino, Aristo V300 Vertex Edition, Midnight Purple R34, V-Spec GTR R33, GTR R32, Celica GT-FOUR ST 205 and many, many, more.


Hence, the GranTurismo reference.



I'm definitely going back there.
 
Last edited:
That midget is so cute..:O If I could buy one, I would.
Sadly I don't think with the recent "5 years old or less imports" law would allow me to buy pretty much most of the cars I want. :grumpy:
------
I didn't spot that much lately apart from some Corvettes and an El Camino (now that's something I don't see everyday). Sadly I also missed them all.
 
They have two; teal and black. They're both around $14k (Canadian).

The teal one pictured above, 1996, has 6200km :eek:

So if you have $10k in US lying around you can have it.

But for that money you can get a MkIV Supra, a Silvia S15, R34 GTR, etc. Just pick :lol:


Dealer link


They have a Subaru Sambar van, Eunos Cosmo, Nissan Figaro, a '99 Crown, Honda Beat, Integra R, Suzuki Cappuccino, Aristo V300 Vertex Edition, Midnight Purple R34, V-Spec GTR R33, GTR R32, Celica GT-FOUR ST 205 and many, many, more.


Hence, the GranTurismo reference.



I'm definitely going back there.
Was it this r34 by chance or is it another midnight purple one?
IMG_4583.JPG
 
I saw this truck over the weekend, but I don't know what it is exactly.
30779061001_0e4b3c81d4_c.jpg


Today, I saw this Triumph Spitfire in traffic.
30779059821_6eae99e56f_c.jpg


I went to Walmart to pickup a few things and a lady was parking her Challenger SRT Hellcat when I was coming into the row. I took a picture as soon as I parked myself.
30779058931_4dd08cf9f9_c.jpg
 
Rover 216 GTi shares bits with honda crx? Yes? Same 16v engine and suspension parts?
I don't know but a quick google search brougt up that the 200 series was coproduced with the Honda Concerto, and the 1.6 in that one was the D16A8. About the suspension i have no idea.
 
Back