Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,583 comments
Double post but this is what i saw couple days ago...

image.jpg

Image is blurry (thanks iphone) but you can still tell what exactly i saw. Not sure if it's real or replica tho. Would like to point out it's not a local registered car.

Probably won't really get any more spots for a bit so guess I'll post what I've got, some go back to November.

Rolls Royce
image.jpg

Nobody seemed to mind my Celica obsession last time so here's a super clean 6th gen
image.jpg

My dad bought a thing
image.jpg

And another. Like a week after this was taken it started leaking gas and the alternator quite and it had some wiring problems. Good times.
image.jpg

image.jpg

RS
image.jpg

I want to go back here, random little neighborhood my friend drove up to when coming back from a junkyard trip, there was this abandoned Z31 and unfortunately not pictured a Willys pickup, Rover 2000, MK1 Supra, a mint Eagle Summit wagon, and some other classic American cars. Not bad.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Friends girlfriends M3
image.jpg

And this came into work today, nice little MGA
image.jpg

My phone is screwed up and the battery lasts 5 minutes per charge if I'm lucky so I haven't really been able to get many spots lately.

My current most recent spots.

An e46 M3 that happened to be parked in front of me.
31437632420_6ab8795273_c.jpg

I'm mainly happy on getting a picture of this GT-R because it's the first one I saw in blue, every single GT-R I've seen so far has usually been in some boring, neutral color like gray or white.
30969550814_3b7f7202b8_c.jpg

Kinda a first, a 35th Anniversary Chevrolet Camaro SS.
31437632030_3e3409902f_c.jpg

Lastly, another first with a Shelby GT350.
30969550264_e33bf16584_c.jpg

Basically, I saw each of them at a parking lot whenever I was doing some errand.

Oh the struggle of this old phone. I wish that my previous phone didn't break. I just want a new phone that isn't tiny or with an outdated software like my iPhone 4S.
----
Abandoned Corvette c4

image.jpg

Raptor SVT

image.jpg

Nissan GT-R

image.jpg

Classic old Mustang

image.jpg

Toyota Supra

image.jpg

Bonus, I doubt anyone will care for this but probably the first time seeing an NA MX5.

٢٠١٦١٢٢٨_١٢٣٦٤٧.jpg

surprised to see one in a place where big size and/or high power are preferred over small and low powered cars (talking about sport cars).

Two interesting cars I spotted during last week were a Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren and a Nissan Skyline R34 GTR (Two childhood dream cars? Yes please! :eek:) Unfortunately I missed them both. :guilty: Oddly, I spotted both cars when i was with my brothers going to a restaurant.

Last edited:
*facepalm* Beef, the Alpina you posted is a complete different generation from the BMW he posted. Didn't you noticed that the taillights were different?
Honestly I didn't pay attention.
Went to the Detroit auto show saw a few good cars
IMG_4862.JPG

Turbo s with yellow calipers
A bear police vehicle at cobo
IMG_5091.JPG

I8
IMG_5095.JPG

Saw three Bentleys
IMG_5096.JPG

17 raptor
IMG_5097.JPG