Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,786,001 views
I saw this truck over the weekend, but I don't know what it is exactly.
30779061001_0e4b3c81d4_c.jpg

That's a 1950's Kaiser-Willys Jeep Pickup.
 
9mS7sNi.jpg


Saw this new GT350 and thought, okay, this is pretty cool. Don't see many around, let me take a picture...what do I see no less than two miles down the street?

xG8siPo.jpg
 
This...thing? It says Datsun on the front grill but "skyline" on the steering wheel.
image.jpg


Suzuki Jimny

image.jpg


Earlier that day, I was going by when a group of cars ranging from older camaro's, trams am, GTO's...etc of old Classic American cars parked on the road. Unfortunately we had to turn right before instead of going straight into them..:mad::indiff:
 
A nice 488 this morning, and a black Huracan yesterday. But I must say it's full of nice cars here. I can't keep'em in mind :)
 
A nice 488 this morning, and a black Huracan yesterday. But I must say it's full of nice cars here. I can't keep'em in mind :)
Fill free to post pictures of them instead of saying what you saw.
 
Sry, I often see them while I'm driving (and taking pictures is quite hard), I'll try ;)
 
Not the most exciting car in the world, but you don't see many early 90s Mazda 626s anymore... if at all; I've never seen one (even cooler since it's an estate!)

They rusted as hell and as all mazdas in general until 2007~
 
Why every good spot happens when I'm not using my camera? :irked:

Probably the first ever NISMO car I ever spotted, surprisingly just couple minutes away from my home on foot (but then again, I spotted an Corvette C7, Toyota Supra, BMW M2 and Audi R8 even closer before).
٢٠١٦١١١٨_١٦١٨٤٧.jpg
 
Went to the Chrysler museum today
Also got stuck in traffic
Ss
IMG_4632.JPG

Srt8
IMG_4633.JPG

Dirty srt4 at the museum
IMG_4712.JPG

124
IMG_4714.JPG

Apr
IMG_4716.JPG

Db11!
IMG_4725.JPG

ZL1
IMG_4726.JPG

Bright blue g class
IMG_4727.JPG

Matte orange m5 with a dangerously close cart
IMG_4729.JPG

Then out of nowhere at a Burger King a Bricklin with side pipes!
IMG_4738.JPG

A few mins later a new R32!
IMG_4740.JPG

Probably the last r32 I'll see this year.
 
The Bricklin is the best sighting out of these. I thought they never sold any.
 
The Bricklin is the best sighting out of these. I thought they never sold any.
I've seen at least 5 including a green one in Quebec a few years ago.
 
I've seen at least 5 including a green one in Quebec a few years ago.
Well...Here's a prime example right here in Australia!
IMG_2327.JPG
 
Well, my latest spots:

A BMW M3 e46 parked at a medicare place and it's missing one of its grill things.
31099920291_8ba274a640_c.jpg


A Ford Focus RS that was parked at the far back of a Lowes parking lot.
30392683314_6f7b8c0f5c_c.jpg


I saw this happening to be outside when waiting to get my haircut.
31099919201_c979768970_c.jpg


Lastly, I saw this Roush Mustang yesterday when going to another Lowes.
31099920901_04b965439b_c.jpg
 
Saw 2 Audi R8 V10's yesterday but only got a decent pic of one of them.

image.jpeg
 
Looks like it went on a local rally.
 
does anyone know if something was going on in Boston? I say a Gallardo and a Huracan Spyder heading that way together, followed by a brand new NSX. Couldn't take a picture because I was driving but I will say pictures dont do those cars justice. The NSX was stunning imo and the Huracan is a lot smaller than I thought it was
 
Back