Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,849 views
Rainy day today
911
IMG_6097.JPG

Audi
IMG_6098.JPG

Stealth twin turbo. Had a loud blow off valve sound when he backed out
IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG

And a 300zx
IMG_6102.JPG
 
Local car groups were talking about seeing a baby blue Huracan in the area. S60 Polestar will do for me. :lol:
17504514_10212960478266062_8160861697923660278_o.jpg
 
I pass by this place every time on my way to my grandmother's apartment, and there's always these DSM vehicles out and around the property. I finally stopped and took some pictures.

Dodge Stealth (I think)
WP_20170328_16_33_48_Pro.jpg


Chrysler Conquest TSi

WP_20170328_16_34_01_Pro.jpg


WP_20170328_16_34_15_Pro.jpg


Mitsubishi 3000GT

WP_20170328_16_34_58_Pro.jpg


WP_20170328_16_35_25_Pro.jpg


Another Dodge Stealth

WP_20170328_16_35_08_Pro.jpg
 
It would be nice to ask for the price of Mitsubishi 3000GT.

I don't think it's for sale, given the way it's proudly displayed out front.
 
Everyday I see a modern Mustang, it's not everyday to see an classic old mustang.

BRigN0yBNXL.jpg


Nissan GTR
Screenshot_2017-03-29-18-33-20.png


An Lancer Evo outside a coffee shop
20170326_215230.jpg


Few days later, outside a pharmacy. I'm not so sure if it's the same car just with different rims or not.
20170328_213036.jpg


Not far away, a red Evo X also parked nearby.
Screenshot_2017-03-29-18-35-33.png
Screenshot_2017-03-29-18-35-50.png
 
Some nice finds over the last few months :) :

Carrera GT (First one I've seen!):

20170330_204335_zps76ixlel7.jpg


20161022_151430_zpsltpmdbd2.jpg


Veilside Supra:

20170330_203648_zps2frpw7ha.jpg


20170330_203810_zps5ybb1wfi.jpg


Beautiful old 911:

20160714_201008_zpsduew2s3c.jpg


BMW Z8:

20170330_210423_zps94nonq2r.jpg


Jurassic Park Jeep Wrangler Sahara :cheers:

20160402_173035_zps1xri6rek.jpg


Matte Ford Fairmont XA:

20160831_124054_zps7ecqic8i.jpg
 
My dad was lucky enough to see an Mekur X4Ti, sadly, no pics.
 
My dad was lucky enough to see an Mekur X4Ti, sadly, no pics.
I've seen one in the back of Cauley Ferrari in Detroit and I also saw one at gridlife last year.
 
Why do I get the impression that this is a kit car?
Ide be very surprised honestly. Sounds real to me? Hmmm.
Dont miss pushing carts but for sure miss the cars that would come through this area =(.
 
New entry of recent spots. I didn't post earlier due to mostly laziness and school.

My first time seeing the new Fiat 124 Spider out in the wild.
33764523072_a14edf72c1_z.jpg


33921413505_e86ddf63cd_z.jpg


Another Boss 302 that happens to hang around my town.
33921413165_61fecac79b_z.jpg


The first time I decided to capture a pic of a TRD Pro Toyota.
33921413005_84bca90e0b_z.jpg


33921412665_62f3f7a4f2_z.jpg


It's blue and conviently at a parking lot when I was going into an art store for supplies yesterday.
33921411975_a08cc609fa_z.jpg


Lastly, I saw this Land Rover today at my college parking lot when going to my club. I think it's a Series 3.
33921411425_e8262814dc_z.jpg


Interesting thing to note, I sometimes see a blue Defender on my way to school in the morning.
 
Here's my spots, some might be not that amazing depending on where you live but eh...

Kinda sad that I spotted an old Dodge Viper (and also a newer one couple days later) but failed to take an image.

Anyway's, Nissan 240SX...not a popular car here.

20170404_165022.jpg


Old Subaru Forester with a hood scoop and golden rims...because subaru. Again not a popular car here.
20170402_165722.jpg


Audi R8 with some gold-bronze warp.
20170403_192319.jpg


Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. Pretty sure at that point, we stopped getting the oldsmobile along with pontiac and some other GM brands.
20170408_131710.jpg


Mercedes-Benz AMG C63
Screenshot_2017-04-06-20-47-10.png


Corvette C7 Z06
Screenshot_2017-04-06-20-47-44.png


Toyota Celica Supra
20170407_213757.jpg


Corvette C6
Screenshot_2017-04-06-17-49-04.png


Another Corvette C6
20170331_174323.jpg


Madza MX5 NA, pretty rare here and someone decided to abandoned it here. :(
20170401_155748.jpg


Ford LTD. At the time, it wasn't as popular as the Chevrolet Caprice that's just in front of it.
20170406_172427.jpg


Nissan 300zx
20170331_172503.jpg


BMW 8 series
20170331_173852.jpg


Chevrolet Caprice Limo :p
20170406_172812.jpg


Alpina B5 S
20170408_125426.jpg


Datsun 1600 :eek:
20170408_125449.jpg


Toyota Supra MK3
Screenshot_2017-04-06-20-44-40.png


Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, my first spot of one ever.
Screenshot_2017-04-06-17-49-48.png


Lamborghini Huracán
20170408_112329.jpg

Acura RSX
Screenshot_2017-04-06-20-45-13.png


But my favourite of them all goes to...

Nissan Pulsar GTI-R :bowdown:
Screenshot_2017-04-06-20-45-52.png
Screenshot_2017-04-07-13-36-33.png
 
Back