Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,819 views
I was driving, so no pics but moments after sharing a knowing nod and smile with a fellow Swift Sport owner, I saw a bright red Tommy Kaira Impreza. It looked period correct so hopefully it was a genuine M20.
 
And for those who don't check the event thread I saw a new GT
IMG_6784.JPG
IMG_6785.JPG

IMG_6791.JPG
IMG_6805.JPG
IMG_6845.JPG
IMG_6859.JPG
IMG_6866.JPG
IMG_6870.JPG
IMG_6872.JPG
IMG_6873.JPG
IMG_6874.JPG
IMG_6875.JPG

Celica
IMG_6876.JPG
IMG_6878.JPG
IMG_6879.JPG
IMG_6881.JPG
IMG_6882.JPG
IMG_6894.JPG
IMG_6896.JPG
IMG_6898.JPG
IMG_6899.JPG
IMG_6900.JPG
IMG_6903.JPG

Same Maserati spyder from last year
IMG_6905.JPG
IMG_6906.JPG

R32 with a Alberta plate. Ones I see are usually from Ontario
IMG_6907.JPG
IMG_6908.JPG
IMG_6909.JPG

As I was leaving I saw these.
IMG_6913.JPG
IMG_6914.JPG

And a sonet. I've seen a blue sonet before at a cars and coffee
IMG_6916.JPG
IMG_6915.JPG
IMG_6917.JPG
IMG_6918.JPG
 
Is that paint on the i8 a factory paint?
 
I followed an i8 today. Don't see many cars like that In the small country town I live in.

IMG_4791.JPG


IMG_4792.JPG


Excuse my dusty work truck.
 
For the last year and a half, I've been learning to drive, and have been practicing in my '96 Ford F150. It's a nice truck and all, but I've been having a hard time parallel parking. My ideal situation would be to own a small hatchback that would be easier to drive with my vision, and still have a "Cool Factor".

As it turns out, there's a scrapyard autoshop that specializes in European models, and they actually have an Austin Mini!

20170505_134251.jpg
20170505_134310.jpg


Bonus:

20170505_134744.jpg
20170505_135020.jpg


It's an E-Type!
 
Got a few today
Saw the same AMG again
IMG_6958.JPG

AMC javelin
IMG_6994.JPG

Camaro
IMG_7029.JPG

And a smashed M3 at a service area
IMG_7037.JPG
 
These should be interesting:
IMAG0284.jpg

UK plates and the wheels make me think of a Range Rover, but the Velar has already been revealed.
IMAG0270.jpg

and a 124 Abarth
 
Large post i know.

Some Porsche 911 One make Cup Cars being transported from the Race Track to possibly the Airport.

20170420_124851-jpg.646308

20170420_124820.jpg


Abu Dhabi License Plate on a G Wagon...how Typical :p
20170426_131903-jpg.646320


Why i'm struggling to identify this wagon?
20170422_193614-jpg.646313


Porsche 911
20170416_142326.jpg


Jeep Grand Cherokee srt
20170417_104642.jpg


20170419_094519.jpg


Mazda MX5 NC
20170420_122759.jpg


Chevrolet Caprice From Kuwait
20170414_121634.jpg


Maserati Ghibli
20170420_130158.jpg


Bentley Mulsanne

20170420_175307.jpg


Dodge Charger SRT
20170420_175907.jpg


Two Caddy's across my block, one recently been here and the other been for a while. Also on the same place as the Caprice above...
20170423_132852.jpg
٢٠١٧٠٣٢٢_١٧٣٦١٤.jpg


Datsun Z :D
20170423_224825.jpg


SL55 AMG
20170426_175318.jpg


Probably the only Surviving Toyota Cressida of that generation over here...
20170426_180312.jpg


NISMO Patrol
20170427_205345.jpg


Old GMC bus
20170428_200704.jpg


Vette C6
20170427_222048.jpg


Subaru STI
20170430_161754.jpg

First ever spot of a 2017 "Dodge" Neon
20170430_161757.jpg

Oh...looks like there's another Cressida here.
20170430_172811.jpg

Eclipse
20170430_173437.jpg

Classic old Jeep, again on the same place as those two caddy's and caprice.
20170503_192406.jpg

On the other hand...I did totally see something good today...:yuck:
20170503_192843.jpg
At least i don't have to see it everyday due to how rare it is.

Suzuki Jimny
20170503_204604.jpg


Chrysler 300 SRT
20170503_202002.jpg

Ferrari 430 with two male doi...ok i will stop :mischievous:
20170504_233254.jpg

C5 vette
20170504_233721.jpg

"50 Years of 'Stang edition"
20170504_233816.jpg


EDIT:
And i forgot, The Porsche 911 GT3RS!
Screenshot_2017-04-30-17-11-20.png
 

Attachments

Somehow forgot to put these as well.

Dodge Challenger SRT
IMG-20170510-WA0006.jpg

Saudi Bentley
IMG-20170510-WA0012.jpg

Ferrari California
IMG-20170510-WA0014.jpg

Subaru Sti
IMG-20170510-WA0017.jpg

C63 AMG from kuwait
IMG-20170510-WA0020.jpg

Another Eclipse
IMG-20170510-WA0022.jpg

Rolls Royce Wraith
IMG-20170510-WA0028.jpg

Dodge viper
IMG-20170510-WA0027.jpg

Acura Integra
IMG-20170510-WA0024.jpg

and from earlier...
Evo
20170510_213021.jpg


And Chrysler Cordoba with 300 Package:
20170510_222555.jpg

20170510_222252.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20170510-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20170510-WA0011.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20170510-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20170510-WA0010.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 14
Large post i know.
Why i'm struggling to identify this wagon?
20170422_193614-jpg.646313
It looks like a Toyota wagon, but I can't tell whether it's a Crown or a Cressida. It may be neither.
 
There was this super clean Corsica Hatchback near my school that's for sale. I'm pretty sure an old couple owns it, so it probably has stupid low miles and a thorough maintenance history.
20170511_145541.jpg
 
Hey, that's the first time I've seen someone other than me use that video as a response to a comment. :D
 
Gt500 I've probably seen before
IMG_7052.JPG
 
Trying not to double post. Saw a very clean R35 GTR. Made a u turn and was able to get this shot
IMG_7059.JPG

I don't see many r35s in the area that I live I did see a white one a few years ago driving by my neighborhood. But other than that most of them that I see now are in Detroit.
 
IMG_20170512_134208.jpg

Civic hatch

IMG_20170511_135738.jpg

IMG_20170511_135748.jpg

Bentley something

IMG_20170511_134936.jpg

IMG_20170511_134945.jpg

Foxbody. According to my redneck friend, it's a 1983.
 
Back