Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,785 views
WD1Usd0a9Ot5G016nVdVJ-pj4frjUYCetI9_-dAIWPwyj2brnZ7a4n9NJxqD7k6vPkq8CIf6jxvc05XNkMqRXInO_Cg4N9BVFDWE4_kgOyt8-KCvPu0BqZaaoUsDOsL_V9Hn3PybrJVcsC8jDM4BAEvTnuzeq8iUq7BNd285cofUDfnqozl_e8Z7yMVp3wUrc4cXkuzdErdBsTqNs9-Y_HIq0C1MVaXqybMfaq7hD8J46AS0DW6Ib7BrJuzWz_2tyNA5m_o7c3_GrDYeeuQ6hlQ0lW-dDgbDRV3fe64OOjVmyq4pUGiYbYEPDJhyU3SknwoWSqc0QF0IGGKd8QHIMjQSGcpVMJb0kOGotaw1xkRw0rvvYQmFn1iSbD3m4g0O94MfB2iFR7mJpuS9idLFzp3zSmMA2G7OFJ4civJSNDipNgokPslb9D9htmhwcXTNrgsO5Gf2VTiPh_Pv1dxKxD8_69R1OATkmWGHH8D2fkZWiZMA7jH0zfNncUffEOnOEawHBliRN6ssBFhG9-TDs64AXkqYOQ8EXBssDUXxpuD0xiMS_SyWNrcwTZwa2FL1m9Z6PH76WeEtJZ_273tfRIixXSUGAUWKNZC3-Ka8iWRToXI4UVjRjQ=w1205-h960-no


I have no idea what the hell this is, but it sure was neat.
 
That would appear to be a later Isuzu Pup, their entry into the booming small truck market of the 80s/90s.
 
Some spots from a trip to Germany
IMG_6675.JPG

Taxis we should have in the US
IMG_6695.JPG
IMG_6696.JPG
IMG_6697.JPG
IMG_6698.JPG

Pair of M3s
IMG_6685.JPG
IMG_6686.JPG

Trabant Convertible?
IMG_6687.JPG

Giuletta
IMG_6670.JPG
IMG_6754.JPG
IMG_6984.JPG
IMG_6679.JPG

Wagons we need in the US
IMG_6757.JPG

8th Gen Civic Hatchback
IMG_6789.JPG

VW Phaeton
IMG_6959.JPG

VW Corrado?
IMG_7058.JPG

SL63 AMG
 
Last edited:
Turbo's Spots: April-June 2017

April '17: Marco Island, Florida


Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

IMG_4147.JPG


Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

IMG_4178.JPG


Unidentified 1930s car.

IMG_4154.PNG


Bentley Flying Spur

IMG_4384.JPG


Morris Minor

IMG_4165.PNG


Lamborghini Huracan

IMG_4415.JPG


April '17: NJ

Pontiac Firebird

IMG_4285.JPG


Austin Mini

IMG_4652.JPG


April '17: New York City

Mercedes-Benz 190 SL (W113)

IMG_4488.JPG


May '17: NJ

Rolls Royce Phantom

IMG_4559.JPG


June '17: NJ

Ford Bronco

IMG_4697.JPG


Mercedes-Benz 450 SL (R107)

IMG_4716.JPG


I apologize for poor image quality on certain photos.​
 
Last edited:
Detroit spots
IMG_8147.JPG
IMG_8150.JPG

R8
IMG_8153.JPG
IMG_8154.JPG

Saw this 458 last year
IMG_8156.JPG

Now stuff gets interesting... Mercedes 300 SL roadster out of nowhere
IMG_8157.JPG

Was able to pass him, pull over and get out of my car to get some more shots of it
IMG_8160.JPG
IMG_8161.JPG

That was my second roadster I've seen a silver one at a car show last year.
IMG_8162.JPG

Then at a gas station Aperta that I've seen before
IMG_8280.JPG

And a Alfa Romeo 8c that I've seen before. There's at least 3 red ones in Michigan
IMG_8281.JPG

Made a good sound too

IMG_8290.JPG
IMG_8292.JPG

The 8c and the 458 left this Italian show which had these
IMG_8273.JPG
IMG_8172.JPG
IMG_8180.JPG
 
Only just noticed this 650S by the time it was too late to pull out my phone. But the dashcam got it! :D
19222598_10213787394738457_414437523179787135_o.jpg


And a crummy cell phone photo of a stock Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata from a restaurant window.
19143315_10213787397138517_355938775163345474_o.jpg
 
Hmm...Toyota Celica Supra in an old neighbourhood.
Also... @ilikewaffles11 Could you help me out? :D
20170617_141618.jpg


What's a Bentley Continental doing here?
20170612_044424-jpg.654924


Audi R8 taking 2 parking space...
20170612_225717.jpg


And less interesting but since @cartrucks threw it here then I might as well do the same:

The forgotten* UK built Honda Civic hatchback
20170411_142107.jpg
 

Attachments

Oh and I somehow forgot to add this Nissan Skyline R34 as well:

Screenshot_2017-06-19-06-16-01.png

Screenshot_2017-06-19-06-29-06.png

Screenshot_2017-06-19-06-29-14.png


Sorry for Double post.
 
Nice Supra! 1985, my dad had an identical one to that car with an unfortunate automatic.
 
Nice Supra! 1985, my dad had an identical one to that car with an unfortunate automatic.
Wait...1985 Supra? Identical look? Automatic? Both are USDM models!?

*cue X files theme*
 
Last edited:
Wait...1985 Supra? Identical look? Automatic? Both are USDM models!?

*cue X files theme*

:lol: Actually he sold it to somebody who used to work for him who still has it.
​
/buzzkil
 
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my camera out fast enough, but at about 0530 this morning, I saw a guy driving his '32 Ford pick up. It looked stock to me, but he had just come down a very steep and winding road and was turning right to get on a two-lane highway, so I'm guessing at the very least he has modern brakes on it.
 
2017 Eyes on Design. It rained twice during the show but it still went on.
IMG_8325.JPG
IMG_8326.JPG
IMG_8327.JPG
IMG_8329.JPG
IMG_8330.JPG
IMG_8331.JPG
IMG_8332.JPG
IMG_8333.JPG
IMG_8334.JPG
IMG_8415.JPG
IMG_8416.JPG
IMG_8613.JPG

Highlight of the show a Lyken Hypersport
IMG_8446.JPG

Was able to get it starting up too
 
I saw this Ford Econoline forward control pick up this morning on my way to work. Not sure of the specific year, but it's somewhere between 1961-1967, the only years Ford built it.
 
Nothing really new.

Another Toyota Celica Supra:
20170621_223504.jpg


Subaru WRX STI that I spotted before
20170622_170917.jpg


Newer Subaru WRX STI
20170622_183100.jpg


Ford Raptor SVT
20170621_181918.jpg


And a Nissan GTR
20170612_230042.jpg
 
Back