Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,659 views
Saw this First Gen Camaro driving around. It also says Yenko S/C on the side but I doubt it's a legit one.

20170623_180920.jpg


Saw some other cars like a Rolls Royce and Subaru WRX Sti but I don't think they are worth posting here as of right now.
 
I was pretty impressed when I got home to see an Aston Martin Lagonda pulling out of my next door neighbours driveway... Unfortunately I didn't get any decent pictures of it before it roared down the hill. This is all I got :(

IMG_0925[1].JPG
 
I spotted a Yellow Nissan Skyline GTR R34 couple days ago because...well it was "Eid" for us but sadly it was on the other lane driving the other way around so I missed it.

The rest? Well...I don't think anyone will find it that interesting enough.

Land Rover Defender
20170625_135427.jpg


Audi R8
20170625_151523.jpg


Rolls Royce at possibly the least suitable place for it.
20170623_221817.jpg


Bug eye'd 3 door Corolla? Sure I have seen countess times of the 4 door sedan or 5 door hatchback but 3 doors?

20170625_135237.jpg


Seen several WRX's and SRT's as well.
 
I was pretty impressed when I got home to see an Aston Martin Lagonda pulling out of my next door neighbours driveway... Unfortunately I didn't get any decent pictures of it before it roared down the hill. This is all I got :(

View attachment 656969
Considering Aston's quality control at the time, I'm impressed any are still on the road.
 
And a Alfa Romeo 8c that I've seen before. There's at least 3 red ones in Michigan
This car has aged gracefully. I wonder what it would fetch at an auction.
 
From a flea market parking lot in Tennessee over the weekend.
20170625_122428.jpg

Bone-stock S14, with the exception of the fog lamps. Even the exhaust tip was stock, leading me to believe that it's one of the few unmolested examples of a Nissan S-car.
 
Forgot to post what I saw since Sunday so here it goes
IMG_8643.JPG
IMG_8645.JPG
IMG_8649.JPG

My second final edition
IMG_8690.JPG

IMG_8692.JPG
IMG_8695.JPG

Best 488 I've seen so far
IMG_8696.JPG
IMG_8702.JPG
IMG_8703.JPG
IMG_8705.JPG
IMG_8706.JPG

Missed this Datsun driving on Woodward but found it parked at a Kroger
IMG_8708.JPG
IMG_8709.JPG

Wraith
IMG_8711.JPG

Then I was surprised that this car was still in Michigan. It has no engine yet but it's the only spyker in Michigan apparently and it's chassis 001
IMG_8712.JPG

Gt3
IMG_8715.JPG

IMG_8717.JPG

Yet another California t
IMG_8721.JPG
IMG_8722.JPG

IMG_8724.JPG
IMG_8729.JPG

Apparently this Gtr has 1,200 hp
IMG_8731.JPG

Another Datsun on the way home from Detroit
IMG_8733.JPG

Saw this firebird Monday
IMG_8737.JPG

Tuesday saw this Bentley with ugly rims
IMG_8745.JPG

And tonight I saw this green EVO
IMG_8755.JPG
 
As I was driving home from a disappointing Volkswagen meet, I saw a purple Aventador SV in convoy with a yellow LP700. Awesome sight.
 
Recent spots:

Chevrolet Impala
20170613_161631.jpg

Late 90s Pontiac Firebird T/A
DSC_0667 cropped.JPG

2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
35281816450_fe4c8622f1_z.jpg


Yay, a blue A80 Toyota Supra
35541479141_fa637b8d26_z.jpg


1967 Fiat Nuova 500, yay! Sorry for the blur, I was really tired when I took this picture.
35553309171_00209873d3_z.jpg


1960s Ford F100
35553308751_7cceec3b3f_z.jpg
 
Whilst pottering around town buying biscuits I took it upon myself to photograph some of the cars around the village.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG:
43156dca46.jpg


Ferrari F430:
3bfd1d1509.jpg


Ferrari 599:
4dbca9c633.jpg


Ferrari California T:
3d6a5758c9.jpg


Chevrolet Corvette:
a27133552f.jpg


McLaren 720S:
ee22b19e15.jpg


Aston Martin DBS:
4b8783cb52.jpg


Jaguar E-Type Roadster:
51a790fb93.jpg


A Lamborghini Aventador SV and Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster:
eac71559e8.jpg


Lamborghini Diablo SV:
4618919f11.jpg

f7e631927c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Recent stuff

Taurus SHO
IMG_0159.JPG


Alfa Romeo GTV we found going down a twisty road, which he then proceeded to baby it through :(
IMG_0047.JPG


Vanagon that interrupted a spirited drive. Wasn't too mad
IMG_0022.JPG


One of my favorite finds, old Subaru 4WD wagon in really great condition!
IMG_0008.JPG


Some of a friends dad's cars
IMG_0051.JPG


Spyder
IMG_0052.JPG


Hard to tell but there's an Alfa Romeo under here
IMG_0053.JPG


Vanagons
IMG_0054.JPG


944 on the hiking trails complete with bike rack
IMG_0055.JPG


Parking lot for a drag strip had this Nissan 720 4x4
IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG


Parking lot for a car show yesterday. My favorite being a rust free California 5 speed Van wagon!
34963436844_a0f860c98a_o.jpg

35671489631_dfc598d247_o.jpg


RS
35803693645_7f35e0cee9_o.jpg

35803685335_967b0591e7_o.jpg


Clean Si
34993466223_200d454d23_o.jpg

35803463235_c82d1b509c_o.jpg


And NSX
35762823006_92d427e748_o.jpg

35803445885_2f4a3cb549_o.jpg
 
Were you inside a Mazda by any chance? The infotainment screen looks very familiar...

Good spots, though!
It was a 2017 Mercedes C220 estate (or wagon, depends on how you want to say it).

Thanks!
 
Here are some mostly non Ferrari spots from the parking lot of the 2017 Ferrari Concours d’Elegance
IMG_6904.JPG
IMG_6906.JPG

4rd GT
IMG_6909.JPG
IMG_6907.JPG

Kaiser Darrin
IMG_6913.JPG
IMG_6911.JPG
IMG_6910.JPG

360 Challenge Stradale
IMG_6914.JPG
IMG_6916.JPG

Murcielago
IMG_6919.JPG
IMG_6917.JPG

M6
IMG_6930.JPG
IMG_6926.JPG

Atom 3s
IMG_6937.JPG
IMG_6941.JPG

NSX
IMG_6952.JPG
IMG_6954.JPG

911 GT3
IMG_6950.JPG
IMG_6949.JPG

Mclaren 650S
 
New Edge Ford Mustang Mach 1
35802291406_f0dd74ec44_z.jpg


Dodge Caliber SRT-4
35673798222_324351e7cd_z.jpg


Mercedes-AMG C63 4-door
35802290666_21d049a781_z.jpg


Nissan Juke Nismo
35454764340_31d4830a9f_z.jpg


A first for me, a Jaguar S-Type R and in green.
35802289996_b60c4317a9_z.jpg
 
@gnomefromnome RX-8s aren't really considered good spots; they are too new to be classed as rare.
 
Back