Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,628 views
That poor Mustang!
 
Just finished watching Dark Knight Rises, here's what i saw outside.

BMW M coupe

BMW M coupe by mika9891, on Flickr


BMW M coupe rear by mika9891, on Flickr

First one i've seen, then just round the corner was a Vauxhall VXR8; also a first, but my damn phone camera did'nt load up in time :(
 
That's a weird choice of colour on the BMW.
 
I dunno bout you guys, I think that color looks great. Especially with the black wheels.
 
Looks a lot like a late 20's, early 30's Cadilac Fleetwood to me. I doubt any two are now exactly the same, so unless anyone can find another pic of that exact car, we'll probably never know for sure.

Indeed. GODDIN, UP THE GAME GOT DAMMIT.

There I said it.
 
All I've got for today is this old Mercury



 
ALL YOU'VE GOT??? Dude that car is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!! What a cool custom!!! Chopped just enough, the Chevy chompers are incredibly well used, triple lakes pipes, Appleton spots, 57 Cad caps, it's almost perfect, I'd just loose the lettering on the side. Heck, I even like the color.

Even so...

GODDINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
fuuu.gif
HOW COME I DONT HAVE A REAR VIEW, AND A PICTURE OF THE OLD, RUSTED UP I think it's a DODGE IN THE BACKGROUND???

Come on man, how can you be so unsensitive?
 
ALL YOU'VE GOT??? Dude that car is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!! What a cool custom!!! Chopped just enough, the Chevy chompers are incredibly well used, triple lakes pipes, Appleton spots, 57 Cad caps, it's almost perfect, I'd just loose the lettering on the side. Heck, I even like the color.

Even so...

GODDINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
fuuu.gif
HOW COME I DONT HAVE A REAR VIEW, AND A PICTURE OF THE OLD, RUSTED UP I think it's a DODGE IN THE BACKGROUND???

Come on man, how can you be so unsensitive?

Agreed 100%, this car is bloody unbelievable.
 
My childhood wet dream. THE Testarossa herself.

I think the red wheel is a bit off though

fertest1.jpg


fertest2.jpg


fertest3.jpg


fertest4.jpg
 
I saw a 1919 Chevy yesterday, but decided not to take a picture because it was at the duPont museum. :dunce:
 
^7 Veyrons killed me to death this morning.
 
I think he means you should post the pics anyway, even if you did not take 'm. :sly:
Anyone could go to the duPont museum and look at it, it was an exhibit! I doubt I will ever see a '19 Chevy driving on the road.
 
Cano
ALL YOU'VE GOT??? Dude that car is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!! What a cool custom!!! Chopped just enough, the Chevy chompers are incredibly well used, triple lakes pipes, Appleton spots, 57 Cad caps, it's almost perfect, I'd just loose the lettering on the side. Heck, I even like the color.

Even so...

GODDINNNNNNNNNNNNNN HOW COME I DONT HAVE A REAR VIEW, AND A PICTURE OF THE OLD, RUSTED UP I think it's a DODGE IN THE BACKGROUND???

Come on man, how can you be so unsensitive?

Looks like a 1930s Ford or a Plymouth.
 
MarcoM
My childhood wet dream. THE Testarossa herself.

I think the red wheel is a bit off though

There's a dune buggy beside the Ferrari
 
Nice spot on the Testarossa Marco 👍 found one myself at Zolder, posted it in the showroom thread. Love those cars.
 
yeah Poolhaas we should meet up again at a track. Carspotting at the tracks in the region is a nice timewaster :)
 
I saw a abandoned Continental MarkIV from Alaska !

 
In Portugal, right? Wow!

A few from today...

Can you say NSX-y?



560sl and 280sl


GranTurismo



what exactly is this, anybody? looked great approching...


midget?


MR2, 40 year old heavy black lady driving it quite nippily, vanity plate ANN TOY, made me smile!


This guy looked menacing. model?


1990 Prelude SiStates, my 2nd, sounded great!


CTS-V
 
First unknown is a new mercedes-Benz SL.

The yellow roadster is a Triumph TR6.
 
Old Buick LeSabre. If I guessed a year I'd say late 50's, probably 59..
523321_10152009596580012_1728960737_n.jpg

526162_10152009573585012_1527324248_n.jpg


M3
419898_10152006327965012_1953147070_n.jpg
 
Back