Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,589 comments
Something for Cano. This car hardly ever moves every time I got to my buddy's apartment, though.
chargerc.jpg

It was in dire condition but yeah still a really cool car. I can only assume he is in the process of doing it up.

STI does mean sexually transmitted infection (obviously not when applied to the car) it refers to the infection with any germ that can cause a STD. It's just a broader term than STD, but means pretty much exactly the same.

SMH, don't know why I blanked out on that. Now back to the cars.

McLaren
Something for Cano. This car hardly ever moves every time I got to my buddy's apartment, though.

I'm not Cano, but to me it looks like a Dodge Charger. I don't know what year, but that's my guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

chargerc.jpg

UCK.

Why do you torture me like that? My favorite year Charger in what (appears to be) my favorite color, Sub Lime. Altough it looks darker, but that might be the light conditions. Magnum 500s. 440 car? 383? More, clearer pics? Would you buy it for me? (:

Awesome car, a shame it doesn't move a lot, but it isn't abandoned right?

There was a game on my way home from work today, a game between two close towns were they kick an egg shaped ball about. And in the car park was these.

Sorry for the crappy quality, on my iPhone.

GTR

CAC9CCB4.jpg

Panamara Turbo

40431D5F.jpg

Astra VXR

EC8E44EE.jpg

Astra VXR 2

A8B5BB9C.jpg

I know that Astra VXR's may not be considered rare, but I like them and think they look pretty cool.

rainy day, still a few of interest

First this SCCA Trans Am parked at the station my dad used to own

but before I could snap a pic of it, this pulled into my view. who knew Ford made a 4 door Maverick?

this was definitely smile-inducing. have no idea what it is, almost want to go crazy and guess something British.

UCK.

Why do you torture me like that? My favorite year Charger in what (appears to be) my favorite color, Sub Lime. Altough it looks darker, but that might be the light conditions. Magnum 500s. 440 car? 383? More, clearer pics? Would you buy it for me? (:

Awesome car, a shame it doesn't move a lot, but it isn't abandoned right?
I'm actually stopping by his place tomorrow, so if the Charger's there, I'll definitely snap some pics with an actual camera for ya. 👍

It's not abandoned, just only seems to be gone 1 in every 5-6 visits to his place, but I think he just sticks to that space since it doesn't allow anyone to park next to him. I've never actually paid attention as to the position of the car, so it may be weekly driven.
Oh ok. Haha sorry about that.
All good. I could see where there might be confusion in my post. :)

There is a '71 (I think) Charger abandoned where my dad lives in Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee. It's been on sale for a long time. I only know its blue. Next time I go down there I will probably look at it, as it will probably still be there. Probably around Christmas time. I'm sure I could find it on Google Earth.

nealcropper
There was a game on my way home from work today, a game between two close towns were they kick an egg shaped ball about. And in the car park was these.

Sorry for the crappy quality, on my iPhone.

GTR

Panamara Turbo

Astra VXR

Astra VXR 2

I know that Astra VXR's may not be considered rare, but I like them and think they look pretty cool.

I do like the astras. Idk why but it's cool

Found this in the student parking area! :eek:
IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

Never thought I'd see one again in Maine. (A white one was the first one I saw in my town that was for sale) Let alone at my college student parking lot. And it's not even registered as an antique, so I'm guessing the owner uses quite often?

this was definitely smile-inducing. have no idea what it is, almost want to go crazy and guess something British.

Rue
***** cano alert *****

OH CRAP YES, Alert indeed. It's a good old 1952 Chevrolet given the gasser treatment. A bit inaccurate (Centerlines), but a fun car none the less. Dig those white fenderwell headers!

I'm actually stopping by his place tomorrow, so if the Charger's there, I'll definitely snap some pics with an actual camera for ya. 👍

It's not abandoned, just only seems to be gone 1 in every 5-6 visits to his place, but I think he just sticks to that space since it doesn't allow anyone to park next to him. I've never actually paid attention as to the position of the car, so it may be weekly driven.

oooo yes. I'll be on teh prowl.

Was just thinking to myself today about how I haven't spotted anything interesting lately, then this appears. According to the badges, it's a Brabus T12. I was skeptical at first glance, but after inspecting it more closely, and looking up pictures on the internet, I'm starting to think it actually is a Brabus. :drool:

2012-09-07174337.jpg

2012-09-07174352.jpg

Has the BRAND NEW Range Rover started being delivered yet? 'Cos I saw one today. Sadly no pics. Also a 62 plate SLK 200 that looked rather spiffing.

Well, mine was rather spontaneous, and I didn't have a camera on me. It was going the other way. The SLK I didn't think to get the camera out either it just occurred to me.

Edit: Lol Bee. Nah mate definitely the new RR.

Rossell2
Well, mine was rather spontaneous, and I didn't have a camera on me. It was going the other way. The SLK I didn't think to get the camera out either it just occurred to me.

Edit: Lol Bee. Nah mate definitely the new RR.

I know what you mean I saw an old Buick (looked a LOT like a Special but I couldn't get my phone out in time.

Has the BRAND NEW Range Rover started being delivered yet? 'Cos I saw one today. Sadly no pics. Also a 62 plate SLK 200 that looked rather spiffing.

Just a reminder that this isnt the "guess what I saw and didn't take pics of" thread. If you don't have pics to share, don't share what you saw ;).

Saw this today, I'm so pissed I couldn't get a decent picture, as soon as I saw it I dropped both the windows and turned off the music. It sounded better than any other car I have ever heard.

Ferrari Berlinetta (I think, I just had a look around and there's quite a few models that look the same)
7958816536_1c135f2a37_z.jpg

Last edited:
For Mr. Cano. Had to make these quick due to taking them at 1:30AM with a camera looking directly at the gate. If he's there again (& I'm sure he will be), I'll shoot more.
img7666h.jpg

img7667f.jpg

chargerbr.jpg

^ Good angle on that last photo 👍

Some nice ones today.

Beetle couple.
vwff.jpg

Old Mustang
mustanggs.jpg

M3
17992199.jpg

Fiat Dino 2400