DIE Special Stage Route 11, DIE!!!

• Thread starter vinkento
  • 76 comments
I hate Grindelwald...even though i only played GT2 once, i tried that track....ugghhh...there's like no room to turn or anything!

May god smile apon my RX-8!!! ^_^
SSR 11 is hilareously fun with my souped up RX-8. I now no longer hate the track with all my soul. Guess I'll have to find a new one to hate.

The only track i really hate is Test Course...(from the GT3 game courses)

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I hate Grindelwald...even though i only played GT2 once, i tried that track....ugghhh...there's like no room to turn or anything!
I like Grindelwald - fun to drift. :D

Hmph...:grumpy: I still don't like it...also the main reason i didn't like it is probably because i rented out this game only after i had GT3, so i kind of ruined the whole experience...:|

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Hmph...:grumpy: I still don't like it...also the main reason i didn't like it is probably because i rented out this game only after i had GT3, so i kind of ruined the whole experience...:|
Heh, I tried playing GT2 a couple of weeks ago, and it was damn near impossible. :nervous:

I can't believe I ever tried to say that GT/GT2 had the best graphics of any PSX game! :eek:

Heh, I tried that first license test, and I could barely make out what car it was, let alone the road! :lol:

I use the brakes, but not much, I usually tap them and go down to like 2nd.. usually that slows me down enough to get a good entry into a corner

what i hate is when i'm barely making it in one of those 10 race series, all 10 lap races, and i get to that last race in an underdog car, and they throw cote de azur at me! arrrrgh!

by the way, i still have nightmares about the endurance race at ss11 in gt1...not mention trying to beat the normal car series in anything but a viper....

Originally posted by craig
by the way, i still have nightmares about the endurance race at ss11 in gt1...not mention trying to beat the normal car series in anything but a viper....
that is 2 hours long isnt it? was awful...

See Spot Races for the 100 lap Complex String race that me, Mustang Man, and Bollocks 999 completed. ;)

that smiley was meant to look worried at the same time as showing contempt for 100 laps of complex string... i can barely get to the end of the LOOOONG straight without getting annoyed, and those 90 degree turns just do me in. HOWEVER the hilly left-right-left etc bends are an absolute joy in a good car :P

Back