AMG #9, 10, 11, 12, 13 - Today - Done ๐Ÿ‘

AMG #14, 15, 16, 17, 18 - Tomorrow - Done ๐Ÿ‘

AMG #19 and 20 Volkswagen #9, 30, 32 - 5/11 - Done ๐Ÿ‘

Volkswagen #54, 59 Toyota #2, 6 and 13 - 6/11 - Done ๐Ÿ‘

Just to save anyone sending duplicates ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Nissan # 4,6,16,35,36 coming today. SENT ๐Ÿ‘
Nissan # 37,45,55,56,57 coming tomorrow
Nissan # 58,61,62,73,75 coming the day after tomorrow.

Will edit this post after cards are sent every day...

All from Monatsanfang. ๐Ÿ‘

Could you schedule the car please?
Is the 5th free now as you sent to chris already? :sly:

I throw in my free slots from Monatsende. Please accept FR. ;)

I scheduled you on the 5th, because this day came free, cause one person did not want to send first... I edit mygranturismo page every time when I get museumcards coming right away!
To which PSN do you want to get the car sent?

AMG #9, 10, 11, 12, 13 - Today

AMG #14, 15, 16, 17, 18 - Tomorrow

AMG #19 and 20 Volkswagen #9, 30, 32 - 5/11

Volkswagen #54, 59 Toyota #2, 6 and 13 - 6/11

Just to save anyone sending duplicates ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you, Ill edit mygranturismo page once the cardscome in and Ill edit the first post, which are sent. :)

Hi,

I have available a
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 original Maserati color: Bianco Eldorado,with wheels painted in color Nero (black) with 0/0/0

How about your glitched Maserati for my glitched GT-R Academy? It's 0/0/0 in Polarized-001. I could send Tuesday the 15th 8th, and you can send on your next free day?

Last edited:
I did not send because you wanted to send me a car a few days later which I did not trust. So please don't try to tarnish my clean record. And you wanted what I had I didn't make the offer you did. You should've just sent and you would've gotten the car from me.

I scheduled you on the 5th, because this day came free, cause one person did not want to send first... I edit mygranturismo page every time when I get museumcards coming right away!
To which PSN do you want to get the car sent?

The car goes to MONATSANFANG please. Thank you! :)๐Ÿ‘

How about your glitched Maserati for my glitched GT-R Academy? It's 0/0/0 in Polarized-001. I could send Tuesday the 15th 8th, and you can send on your next free day?

Hey,

What's glitched on the GTR academy? ;)
But im ok with this trade, I can send on Nov 13th as earliest, is that ok with you?
My PSN is goukipau, please leave your PSN if you are ok, soI can update the trade schedule, thanks.

Thanks goukipau for the car it looks sweet in the Black rims.
Alot better than the stock colour in which it comes.
Well chuffed mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hey,

What's glitched on the GTR academy? ;)

It's in a DLC color and still 0/0/0. ;)

But im ok with this trade, I can send on Nov 13th as earliest, is that ok with you?
My PSN is goukipau, please leave your PSN if you are ok, soI can update the trade schedule, thanks.

Yes, that's fine. I'll book you in for the 8th on my schedule. PSN is drbrg. Cheers!

I did not send because you wanted to send me a car a few days later which I did not trust. So please don't try to tarnish my clean record. And you wanted what I had I didn't make the offer you did. You should've just sent and you would've gotten the car from me.

I could not find any trade thread in which you have positive trades, you have 150 posts, im sorry for you.
But whereas you did not trusted me, you could have looked here
Ill help you out on my positive tradelist:

Successful trades (150+) with: DubLuv, roostacogburn, Fryto, Ya Pops, phil03 (x4), imolared333 (x7), ghsnu, importedrice, OnlyOneCanoli, VeeT1, markux15, GTP_Vice(x7), CM3, Delta_Five_Nine, lb1990, enzo616 (2x), sViggy, Aust (x13), GeekCred, iMeijer(x2), Smokey Nismo, MadDog91UK, tga1993, Jav122678 (x8), Red9597, RxR_PHI_RIPCURL (x3), iClique.com (x2), jhonno (x8), Samtheretardjed, superninkendo, Ronin_Kurenai, slayer91, jeep2008 (x6), Diogo Gomes, ZDUPH, ReCon*FX, bo0td-, tigersharkdude, Valhalla22 (x2), MustangRyan(x2), b18c5specR, GT5ticket (x3), BALLO_45 (x4), JazzMann, MarcosChelas (x3), Natt, christara321 (x5), jewels (x2), subarulam (x2), KWAKAMAN, GSD (x70), WebWolf (x3), Lammy77 (3x), Outeke (x2), TheGuy (x1), Starlight, Igwyana.

Special thanks go to: christara321, WebWolf, phil03, GSD, Lammy77

Because I've never made one. All of my stuff has been picked through other threads. The same way you contacted me.

I could not find any trade thread in which you have positive trades, you have 150 posts, im sorry for you.
But whereas you did not trusted me, you could have looked here
Ill help you out on my positive tradelist:

Successful trades (150+) with: DubLuv, roostacogburn, Fryto, Ya Pops, phil03 (x4), imolared333 (x7), ghsnu, importedrice, OnlyOneCanoli, VeeT1, markux15, GTP_Vice(x7), CM3, Delta_Five_Nine, lb1990, enzo616 (2x), sViggy, Aust (x13), GeekCred, iMeijer(x2), Smokey Nismo, MadDog91UK, tga1993, Jav122678 (x8), Red9597, RxR_PHI_RIPCURL (x3), iClique.com (x2), jhonno (x8), Samtheretardjed, superninkendo, Ronin_Kurenai, slayer91, jeep2008 (x6), Diogo Gomes, ZDUPH, ReCon*FX, bo0td-, tigersharkdude, Valhalla22 (x2), MustangRyan(x2), b18c5specR, GT5ticket (x3), BALLO_45 (x4), JazzMann, MarcosChelas (x3), Natt, christara321 (x5), jewels (x2), subarulam (x2), KWAKAMAN, GSD (x70), WebWolf (x3), Lammy77 (3x), Outeke (x2), TheGuy (x1), Starlight, Igwyana.

Special thanks go to: christara321, WebWolf, phil03, GSD, Lammy77

And I guess you can add my name to this list soon. :sly:

5 Toyota Cards sent mate.๐Ÿ‘ #2 #6 #13 #14 #15
Chat soon bye for now .:)

id love to get one of ur glitched maseratis! i could offer a DLC painted car. just pick car n color :)

id love to get one of ur glitched maseratis! i could offer a DLC painted car. just pick car n color :)

- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione (color: GT FLUOURESENCE 002)
I can put you down for the 16th Nov. Let me know if this is ok, and what your PSN is.

Hi,
I too, I love your white Maserati GranTurismo with wheels painted in black

Just tell what car painted with DLC paint you want ;)

Nissan #124,126,127,130,135 from Monatsende SENT ๐Ÿ‘

(In addition to our trade. Hope these are needed. :sly:)

allright deal! :) put me on the list for 16th nov. my PSN is evilCiD (as u can see under my avatar ;) if u add me ill send the alfa maybe today or tomorrow :)

Hi,
I too, I love your white Maserati GranTurismo with wheels painted in black

Just tell what car painted with DLC paint you want ;)

how about this one:
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670 SV (color: GT CHROME 006)
If you can add somemuseumcards, that would be very gentle, let me know and pleaseput your PSN in the thread if you areok with it.

how about this one:
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670 SV (color: GT CHROME 006)
If you can add somemuseumcards, that would be very gentle, let me know and pleaseput your PSN in the thread if you areok with it.

I'm OK
for the museum card, is your museum page up to date ?
I look tonight witch I have and you have missing
(I'm at work yet)
my PSN : Patclash
;)

I'm OK
for the museum card, is your museum page up to date ?
I look tonight witch I have and you have missing
(I'm at work yet)
my PSN : Patclash
;)

Thats cool, yes museum is up to date, if you would like to send some, do missing Mercedes cards please, in the first post of this topic, it says who is giving which museum cards to me, so check that out please, thank you.
Ill put you in the schedule. You can add me, my PSN: goukipau

Last edited:
I'm assuming the Audi cards I sent you already had?

Seems a waste. No one had indicated they had sent them. They were marked as needed. This is going to get confusing :lol:

I'm assuming the Audi cards I sent you already had?

Seems a waste. No one had indicated they had sent them. They were marked as needed. This is going to get confusing :lol:

Hi,

No I didnt have them already, im trying to check what cards im getting send, dont worry.

Back