Different cars with colored stock wheels 0/0/0

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 233 comments
I know, it's a very, very stupid question.

But what does "0/0/0" mean?

0 changes, 0 miles and 0 races. All in all, it means that the car is completely unused. In this case it's a fake though, due to another glitch the car shows 0 changes while it actually has one (because he changed the rims).

0 changes, 0 miles and 0 races. All in all, it means that the car is completely unused. In this case it's a fake though, due to another glitch the car shows 0 changes while it actually has one (because he changed the rims).

Yes correct, the car shows 0 changes, because if you use it (go in it) and then leave it (pick another car) it gets one change, but this car did not get the change, because I created it on one account (A) then immediately sent it to another account (B) whereas account B did not enter the car, so thats why it keeps 0 changes!
The bad thing about this method above, is that I needed to upgrade to latest version of GT5 (in order to send the car) and then you cannot make glitched cars anymore!

IGWYANA made over 4000 posts!!!

congratulations013.gif

Thats cool, yes museum is up to date, if you would like to send some, do missing Mercedes cards please, in the first post of this topic, it says who is giving which museum cards to me, so check that out please, thank you.
Ill put you in the schedule. You can add me, my PSN: goukipau

I just sent you Mercedes cards #5, 9, 16, 17, 18.
more coming the next few days
(I have many on an other account that I must import first)
;)

Put me on your tradelist for the maserati. I can send one of those 4 cars in DLC paint today and some museum cards

I can send you whatever car / color combo you want when the time comes but put me down and I'll send you the Ferrari 599 (color: GT PASTELTONE 002) when you slot me in on a trade day. I'll also check my MC later and send anything you don't have that I do.

Yes correct, the car shows 0 changes, because if you use it (go in it) and then leave it (pick another car) it gets one change, but this car did not get the change, because I created it on one account (A) then immediately sent it to another account (B) whereas account B did not enter the car, so thats why it keeps 0 changes!
The bad thing about this method above, is that I needed to upgrade to latest version of GT5 (in order to send the car) and then you cannot make glitched cars anymore!
So if I get it right it works like this, as I was really getting confused. - In order to send a car you have to change/leave the car (on account (A), otherwise you can't send it), so in that way it does get 1 change (on account (A)) before sending it, but if you send it immediately to another account (B), the other account (B) receives the car with 0 changes.

Is this glitch something consistent, or was it a lucky/random glitch.

So if I get it right it works like this, as I was really getting confused. - In order to send a car you have to change/leave the car (on account (A), otherwise you can't send it), so in that way it does get 1 change (on account (A)) before sending it, but if you send it immediately to another account (B), the other account (B) receives the car with 0 changes.

Is this glitch something consistent, or was it a lucky/random glitch.

Thats the only thing that confuse,s me too is, That you get out of the car and from what I know the only way to do that is get in another car.?
Which would put the switch/change on it.
So how and what process do you get out of it and send it to prevent the change in the original that you have changed the wheels on?
And plus from what saying and what go,s on, When you have got out of the car you must update then send the car. Presumably?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I want that :D I want black rims on my GranTurismo but I like the stock rims way to much too change them. I have every car so just ask whatever you want. I still have most of the DLC paints unused so I could paint one for you too.

Thats the only thing that confuse,s me too is, That you get out of the car and from what I know the only way to do that is get in another car.?
Which would put the switch/change on it.
So how and what process do you get out of it and send it to prevent the change in the original that you have changed the wheels on?
And plus from what saying and what go,s on, When you have got out of the car you must update then send the car. Presumably?

THIS:

Oh and one other thing, you can easily have these painted stock wheels cars 0/0/0 by entering them while you buy them, then paint the wheels, dont change anything else, then buy a new car, then go into the new car, so the 'painted wheel car' does NOT get any changes!!

More info:

Ill hand you an update on painted stock wheels, which I tried myself today:

Possible:
Lancia Delta
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI T.M.
Nissan Skyline R33

NOT possible:
All Ferrari's
Alfa Romeo 8C
BMW M3
BMW M5
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS AMG
Mercedes C63 AMG
Mercedes SL 55 AMG
Mercedes SLR McLaren
Audi R8 5.2 FSI
Lexus LFA
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Vspec II Nur
Nissan Slyline GT-R '09
Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Subaru Impreza WRX STi '07
Lamborghini Murcielago (both)
Aston Martin DB9

Ill make some stock painted wheel cars later again... Ill post them here.

I will PM the members later,who also want a trade, sorry no time now,gotta go.

Last edited:
What can I say, excellent work mate.
Proving to be a great sorce and the NEW trend in the marketplace.👍

I created some new cars with stock colored rims:
Lancia Delta (original Lanciadark blue with matte white rims)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI T.M. (3x colored rims)
Nissan Skyline R33 (2x colored rims)
Maserati GranTurismo S (4x,different colors, even painted,with colored rims, all 0/0/0)
BMW tii (different colored cars, even painted with colored rims, all 0/0/0)
Pictures will follow later on...

In that meantime I also discovered that my stealth cars are all new,with 0/0/0. I did the following: used my savefile 2.1) on another Ps3, with GT5 2.0, put my save back and it say I get stealth cars (which I had already ofcourse) and now they are all untouched...
That's new for me too.

In that meantime I also discovered that my stealth cars are all new,with 0/0/0. I did the following: used my savefile 2.1) on another Ps3, with GT5 2.0, put my save back and it say I get stealth cars (which I had already ofcourse) and now they are all untouched...
That's new for me too.

Well, I had this experience as well. Did you notice if they are still tuned (if they were)?
I don`t want to tune them everytime I used my Stealth account on my 2nd PS3... :yuck:

I created some new cars with stock colored rims:
Lancia Delta (original Lanciadark blue with matte white rims)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI T.M. (3x colored rims)
Nissan Skyline R33 (2x colored rims)
Maserati GranTurismo S (4x,different colors, even painted,with colored rims, all 0/0/0)
BMW tii (different colored cars, even painted with colored rims, all 0/0/0)
Pictures will follow later on...

That's new for me too.

Cool, looking forward to the pics, like the sound of that Lancia 👍

AMG #19 and 20 Volkswagen #9, 30, 32

Sent 👍

Whoops, sorry for double post, never realised I was last poster :(

#34 #56 #60 #67 #68 Toyota sent mate.:D

Lexus LFA (color: GT CHROME 005) + museum: VW 54,59 Toyota 2,6,13

All sent 👍 Gotta say the Lexus looks real nice in that colour ;)

Back