Different grade of tires: your experiences and opinions

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 263 comments
Italy
Italy
karsten_beoulve
*NO FLAMES PLEASE* I'm not trying to make up a flame war, i'm just trying to understand other drivers and fellow gtplanet guys points and suggestions.

First of all i want to state that i usually race with all aids off, manual shifting and using a DFGT. I'm stating this because from what i gathered the drivers that are the most in love with very low grade or extremely hard compounds seems to be TS500 or G27 users, and strangely enough ds3 users.

I've been here for a while and racing in series competitively, but there's a couple of things that makes me confused;

one of them is the stigma concering using racing tires and the idea that using sports or comforts tires is more professional or "realistic".

I do understand and agree that most sport cars are ok driven with sports tires, but racing cars or high performance ones feel to me completely "off" and unrealistic in their behaviour (like spinning like crazy at 30km/h with 1/10th of throttle open for example) or showing so little turn in ability that they seem to be on ice :D

My experience with low grade tires is that:
comfort on cars up to 100-130hps
higher hp cars like 200-300 are fine with sports
and anything uppper than that and ANY racing cars work perfectly with racing tires from hards on

i've tried racing for example high powered gt cars on sports hard, but i do not see how their behaviour is more realistic; i mean it just seems "harder" and frustrating. I'm a fan of motorsports and i've been watching it since i was 8yo (i'm over 30 now, oh my lol) and i've seen a vast array of races, both on tv, and live on tracks, and honestly most cars in gt6 on low grade hards are way more undriveable or dangerous to bring along than the real ones, and the cars (expecially the touring ones and many Gt ones) behave way more predictably.

Now what i'm wondering is; where am i wrong?

Is the stock tune of the cars in gt6 that makes them so bad?

Is the sensibility on better wheels so much more gradual and better that allows for more flowing driving?

Or maybe in the DS3 users case, may it be the ingame turn in that had a software lock so more forgiving in tuning in direction changes than wheels (at least dfgt) that coupled with the "crazy furious tapping" of throttle (something possible only with buttons and quite rewarding in GT6) allows it to drive and feel better?

this i ask because i noticed that i was WAY SLOWER on a serie i run for many season after switching to wheel, than i was with DS3, and that happened only in that serie that is run on Sports, as an example.

As a last thing it might just be me, not having the "sensibility" to drive on way harder compounds?

Let me hear your opinions and please state what control method you use (ie brand of wheel, if DS if you use triggers or butons etc etc)

Thanks to all that took the time to read this WALL OF TEXT (lol) and comment over it.

"azidahaka"

Ever tried a fully tuned Diablo GT2 on RS tyres? The thing's crazy. I normally use RS tyres simply because I enjoy going fast. That Diablo, though, I swear it's easier to handle on SS tyres... (I'm on DS3)

But I agree though - I fail to see why there's so much stigma for RS tyres because they're 'easier'... they're not. Try fully tuning a Ford GT40 Mk I, Ferrari GTO or F40, either Diablo, Huayra, Ford GT or the Evora. They're all leaps and bounds easier to drive on SS tyres, let alone tune.

Last edited:
Since this is one of my favorite subject in the history of Gran Turismo series, I will also use the wall of text :)

In order to additionally elaborate on the subject, I exposed this in great detail.

Gran Turismo 2 was the first GT game that introduced adequate suspension and tyre physics in the series (first GT was very simplified in that area, despite being above majority of other games backthan). With that came the first fundamental introduction of selection of tyres as we know it today, but in the slightly different form. We had Sports, Racing Slicks, Dirt and Control tyres.

It is important to highlight that "proper" - factory - compound was almost never automatically equipped on the cars. It was like that in GT2, it is like that in GT6.

Control tires in GT2 were the first step towards mimicing the *real-life* tyre slip/grip in the series, which is absolutely described in both GT2 in-game explanation and in game-manual. None of the cars were initially equipped with the Control-compound but player could do it for himself in order to experience the more *accurate* feel of the car. As manual says, Control Tyres are tyres which are as close as possible in characteristics as real tyres... (player) can experience a simulation of real driving which does not feel like a game. Those tyres require quicker braking, careful steering and delicate work with the accelerator. Those are tyres specific for the surfaced roads.

Gran Turismo 3 renamed Control compound into Simulation, clearly explaining how those tyres offer only slightly more grip and are only suitable for professional drivers.. Same logic for compounds remained, with offering Sports, Race and Dirt tyres for *normal* selection.

Both Control and Simulation tyres in both games were always very cheap - same philosophy that remained later for GT4 and GT5 - in order to make them accessible for interested drivers in any moment. Also, no cars actually came equipped with those - road cars were always equipped with Sport compound while race cars were equipped with the Race Hard compound - logic we still have today.

Gran Turismo 4 was the first game in the series that introduced Standard/Comfort (if I recall, US game was naming them Standard, while EU release called them Comfort) compound as *normal* selective compound with 1-2-3 range (hard/medium/soft or as GT4 was naming it, Economy/Luxury/Road), again with lowest price possible (Standard tyres carried no price - 0 Cr - in order to make the fully accessible at any moment). When you were purchasing the car (road vehicles) there was a special disclaimer after each purchase that said ...(cars are) fitted with the Sports Medium for circuit racing. For factory spec purchase Comfort (Standard) compound.

GT5: Prologue introduced *Japanese* naming for compounds for the first time in the western-releases, as famous "N"/"S"/"R"/1/2/3/ logic. N1 were Comfort Hard, N3 were Comfort Soft, etc. Also, in the in-game manual - that majority never actually read properly - there was extremely detailed explanation of tyre-types and logic of their use. All cars were coming equipped with the Sport Hard/Medium compound by default (Racing for those few race cars), but with following explanation presented in the options:

GotGs.jpg

Also, GT5: Prologue went even further and gave the list of fitting-recommendations for various *types* of the cars, covering majority of similar models in game depending of production year/power/drivetrain type/weight:

granturismo5tyrechart23b4m.jpg

***please refer to the end of the article regarding my comment on this table

Gran Turismo 5/6 continued the same philosophy/principle where Comfort compound is the one that corresponds with almost all *factory-spec* vehicles, with notable exclusions of some supercar models that would probably be equipped with Sports Hard compound as their factory-spec tyre, but those are minority.

Greatest *issue* of GT5/GT6 is omission to actually present that philosophy in any of game-manuals: either game-manual, in-game digital manual and even in Apex book that came with Collector's Editions.

However, in some points game clearly implies such selections, such as Comfort/Soft tyre-compounds being mandatory in some Seasonals, etc. But all those *implications* are unfortunately very vague.

We have another clear example of above with post on Japanese GT official site (Polyphony was the one that noted that) where the Japanese finals for FT86 championship were driven on Comfort Hard (N1) compound:

The virtual 86 was fitted with N1 tires (comfort hard) that simulated the grip of the Michelin Primacy compound.

To conclude, Gran Turismo series is very clear and transparent about the way tires are fitted by default on the cars. GT5/GT6 *issue* of not making it clear enough as in previous games is probably one of the 346 small details that are missing from GT5's explanations and that have to be determined by the players themselves (such as brake-bias, LSD settings or whatnot).

But it does not also mean that Average Joe is right when he concludes in way "if game have it as default, it is factory spec". It is not and it have never been.

*** GT5: Prologue Fitting Recommendation Table Comment

Since it was firstly presented in GT5: Prologue, I found this table highly applicable to my GT5 experience, as well as for GT6. I used it as a *guide* in order to understand the logic of tire-fitting and to determine tire-types for similar cars, based on models used in the Recommendation Table.

This table provides great guideline to all that want to elevate their GT experience to proper level, and it can be further expanded with decision to do not use any assists and to run with the ABS OFF (which then calls for adjustment of the Brake Bias settings individually for every car and it is part of the another big topic).

With the recent 1.09 update, the overall physics of tires, suspensions and vehicle became even more convincing, especially if game is driven by an FFB wheel.

I have driven my beloved stock F40 without any assists even on Comfort Hard and I finally had the feel I always wanted. I hope that vocal minority of complainers will not succeed this time and I hope PD will keep the current state of both tire-physics and FFB on this point and improve from that.

FFB now has proper lateral clip and it transfers the new elasticity of the tires almost perfectly.

I drove few of my "testing" events in full and I was simply amazed with the 1.09 updates:

- F40, Comfort Hard, full-stock, no assists, no ABS
- Cizeta V16, Sports Hard, full-stock, no assists, no ABS
- Ferrari Enzo, Sports Hard, full-stock, no assists, no ABS

Every single one of them feels like magic and as it should - taming a killing machine.

Closing Comment

The choice of proper tire compound has always been the paramount in the assuring a simulation feel in the GT series, since its early days.

Sports tires fitted on Normal cars and Race tires fitted at the Race cars were always a "casual" solution to a problem of diversity (same as all cars have default Brake Bias at 5-5, for instance).

There will never be any FINITE answer to which compound goes to which car, but from the things learned through the life of the series and guidelines we got in various manuals, I have developed my own interpretation - explained above - that serves me well so far.

Also, I will never say that HP (power) is the guide for tire-compound (in the same way how weight-balance is not the guide for Brake Bias setting, for example). In my opinion, it is mixture of type of the car, year of the production and actual performance of the factory-spec tire that comes with the car (as explained on example of FT86 championship).

I love how GT series remains one of the rare simulators that allow usage of both "normal" cars and "normal grip" tires. By doing that it provides enjoyment to all types of players, without enforcing frustration with complexity (as would be driving a F40 on Comfort Soft for many players) or with casualness (as I would feel if I couldn't downgrade the compound from Sports Soft on some supercars to proper Comfort Medium or Sport Hard).

Thank you for reading 👍

Last edited:
@amar212
i did enjoy the reading, but i do feel that things have changes a lot in tires and suspensions since gt5p on, so the "raccomandations" of gt5p are difficult to transpose to gt6. I stated my impressions based on how i see cars driving in real world, and even on the "amateaurish" serie i usually go and see at Mugello or Imola with fast GT cars, they all and always use slick tires (so in gt6 by definition Race sets since they are the only slick ones) and i do not see any drivers showing such problems in managing a F430 (and i'm not talking about superprofessionals)

BTW what kind of setup do you use to play? It might help other drivers understand if there's a pattern in gtplanet users preferences.

@azidahaka

Well, as i said above, it is highly individual sensation.

I strongly stand by my opinion how the "recommendation table" is very applicable to GT5 and GT6, despite improvements in tire physics and overall physics.

I agree that grooved tires (normal everyday compounds, even the high-performance one like Pirelli P9000) are not appropriate for the track-usage in the real-life (I destroyed my normal tires by driving only 4 laps on the race track and I would never do it again). However, the above "recommendation table" does something else - it provides a guideline for the *factory spec* fitting in order to achieve a simulation of sensation provided by particular car driven on its factory spec compound.

I am using a Fanatec CSW wheel, Fanatec CSPV2 pedals and Frex Shifter+ sequential shifter.

I use a DFGT, my preferred tyre choices go something like this:

Up to around 450pp - Comfort Soft
From 500pp to around 550pp road cars - Sports (Hard for 500pp and Soft for 550pp)
All race cars and highly tuned 600pp road cars - Racing Hard

Slicks on any road car make it too boring imo. I only use them on road cars around 600pp because I'm just not good enough of a driver to handle them on Sports tyres, and when your tuning for example a 458 to 600pp you're basically creating a gt car anyway. The only time I ever use Racing Softs is in a series I'm in which mandates using them. I also just prefer the feel of Sports tyres, they have a gradual slip whereas Racing tyres fall of a cliff. Neither is easier than the other when used with the right level of car, the issue for me arises when people are using Racing Softs all the time, on cars that don't have enough power or create g-forces high enough for the tyres to slip. May as well just play a railway simulator :lol:

I wouldn't compare it to watching real life racing, a lot more is going on behind the wheel than it appears from the outside. And a lot of the time, especially in amateur series, drivers are only driving at 90% because there is the inherent risk of serious injury which we don't have, hence more risks and mistakes

I use a DFGT, my preferred tyre choices go something like this:

Up to around 450pp - Comfort Soft
From 500pp to around 550pp road cars - Sports (Hard for 500pp and Soft for 550pp)
All race cars and highly tuned 600pp road cars - Racing Hard

Slicks on any road car make it too boring imo. I only use them on road cars around 600pp because I'm just not good enough of a driver to handle them on Sports tyres, and when your tuning for example a 458 to 600pp you're basically creating a gt car anyway. The only time I ever use Racing Softs is in a series I'm in which mandates using them. I also just prefer the feel of Sports tyres, they have a gradual slip whereas Racing tyres fall of a cliff. Neither is easier than the other when used with the right level of car, the issue for me arises when people are using Racing Softs all the time, on cars that don't have enough power or create g-forces high enough for the tyres to slip. May as well just play a railway simulator :lol:

I wouldn't compare it to watching real life racing, a lot more is going on behind the wheel than it appears from the outside. And a lot of the time, especially in amateur series, drivers are only driving at 90% because there is the inherent risk of serious injury which we don't have, hence more risks and mistakes

I think that many drivers of amateurish series or even nation or european drive at around 80% or less depending on how big their pockets are lol

but putting this aside, what i was trying to highlight is that most cars on hard compounds have a very overly sliding, snappy and killing feel, and very often do not leave any chance of recovery where instead in real life the situation could be caught back

You ever notice how the people who complain about tyre grip are the same people who keep the pedal welded to the floor?

The tyres feel perfectly fine to me, if you're constantly over or understeering you're clearly going too fast - the lack of G-forces and the constant knowledge that if you mess up it's game over can distort that speed.

The most I use is sports hard but even then I'll generally flick down to comfort. Even my 480pp FD is on CS tyres and it feels exactly as it should.

Standard suspension settings can have varying degrees on influence on this experience however - I find the bog standard setting to be wildly inaccurate and will often install fully customisable kits to replicate real settings.

I use sports tires on street cars, race tires on race cars.

People often judge my lobby, (Fast Slow Car Club, for using sports softs at 400pp. My perspective is that they are like dot appoved track tires. We are racing around a track, wouldn't it make sense to use track tires?

Maybe I'm wrong, but thats my idea.

Now and again I will torture my self and run comfort tires in free mode. They feel some what disconnected from the road.

@azidahaka

Well, as i said above, it is highly individual sensation.

I strongly stand by my opinion how the "recommendation table" is very applicable to GT5 and GT6, despite improvements in tire physics and overall physics.

I agree that grooved tires (normal everyday compounds, even the high-performance one like Pirelli P9000) are not appropriate for the track-usage in the real-life (I destroyed my normal tires by driving only 4 laps on the race track and I would never do it again). However, the above "recommendation table" does something else - it provides a guideline for the *factory spec* fitting in order to achieve a simulation of sensation provided by particular car driven on its factory spec compound.

I am using a Fanatec CSW wheel, Fanatec CSPV2 pedals and Frex Shifter+ sequential shifter.

Agree completely with you, the tyres that come as standard on most cars are one or two grades too high. Where I've struggled to find a decent tyre match is older racing cars. Without any bias ply tyre options the driving characteristics of 1960s road and, especially, racing cars is hard to replicate.

I've always though sports hards/mediums are probably the best option for replicating an old, wide, bias ply racing tyre (for example, Goodyear Bluestreaks- very soft compound, barely any tread). Would you tend to agree?

Don't get caught up in the labels: Comfort, Sports, Racing.

This is a driving game in which 100% of the driving takes place on a track. So, it is really a Racing Game and, therefore, all of the tires are "Racing" tires. Controlling a car with less grip is more difficult. So, for added difficulty, use a tire with less grip.

Poor drivers can greatly compensate for their lack of skill by using Racing Soft tires. Tire selection is a quick way to separate the good drivers from the decent ones. I never race in any rooms where the tire choice is anything less than RH. Not because I'm a good driver, but because I'd prefer to not race with really bad ones.

Poor drivers can greatly compensate for their lack of skill by using Racing Soft tires.
Not taking exception to your post but I disagree with this part because I think to a great degree, this is the crux of the matter. You cannot compensate for a lack of skill with Racing tires. You either have skill or you don't. If you are 5 seconds off the pace with Sports tires, you'll be 5 seconds off the pace with race tires. Skill is skill, regardless of the tire.

What changes is the perception of control and the lack of drama. You can put the pedal to the metal with 450PP and RS tires far more often with little chance of a spin, compared to Comfort Softs or Sports Hards, the native tires of most street cars. So noob drivers and those just looking for a good time, can keep the car on the track without having to manage all the subtle nuances of car control that are necessary with Comforts and Sports tires.

I think it would be easy to argue that slapping racing tires on most of your rides will actually retard your skill level. There is a lot more happening, cornering at 200 km/h on Sports Hards than there is with Racing Softs. Cars are tuned in the game with the tires they come with but when you throw Racing tires on street cars, you throw a blanket over all the little subtleties inherent in the physics model that will actually teach you how to be fast if you listen to it. When you can take your stock Yellowbird around the 'Ring with Sports Hard or :scared: Comfort tires and learn to feel your way around the track, anticipate what's going to happen to the car and always being one step ahead, you're really learning how to drive. After that, slapping race tires on any car and going fast will be as easy as taking candy from a baby.

Before anyone has a conniption fit I want to make it clear, I don't disparage anyone that uses any tire. You should play the game the way you want to play, it's not for me to say what anyone else should do with their GT.

Racing tires on anything over 300pp ?

I find that Sports tires are fine on road cars 600PP and lower though I will sometimes use RH tires on them.

I have ran lots of 500 and 550 cars on SS, SM and SH tires, obviously they are better on SS but they are fine on any of them.

CH tires I don't like on anything, especially anything with over 100 hp

Race cars should use race tires, RH in most cases.

Not taking exception to your post but I disagree with this part because I think to a great degree, this is the crux of the matter. You cannot compensate for a lack of skill with Racing tires. You either have skill or you don't. If you are 5 seconds off the pace with Sports tires, you'll be 5 seconds off the pace with race tires. Skill is skill, regardless of the tire.
Skill is skill, but I disagree with the premise of gaps being preserved regardless of the tire. Racing tires have such high grip levels that throttle and brake modulation become less important for getting a good lap time. So a 5 second gap on sports tires could become a 2-3 second gap on racing tires.

Racing tires on anything over 300pp ?

I find that Sports tires are fine on road cars 600PP and lower though I will sometimes use RH tires on them.

I have ran lots of 500 and 550 cars on SS, SM and SH tires, obviously they are better on SS but they are fine on any of them.

CH tires I don't like on anything, especially anything with over 100 hp

Race cars should use race tires, RH in most cases.

CH can be paining around the 'ring with almost all cars, it can be done though.

One car you should try CH on is the Redbull x20-- (any) doesn't seem to slow it down that much respectively.

I've always though sports hards/mediums are probably the best option for replicating an old, wide, bias ply racing tyre (for example, Goodyear Bluestreaks- very soft compound, barely any tread). Would you tend to agree?

Yes, if we are speaking of old LeMans cars, it would be Sport Hard.

I personally go even further - together with my racing buddies in online - because we have a phases when we do not use Racing Compound on any of racing cars - we use only Sport Hard for either SuperGT cars, LM cars, whatever.

Super Hard compound provides very convincing level of grip where there is no "superglue" effect as on Racing compound.

One car you should try CH on is the Redbull x20-- (any) doesn't seem to slow it down that much respectively.

You can drive all Formulas on Comfort Hard, aero and mechanical grip compensates for lower grip factor on tires - and makes the handling even more realistic because you can actually mess up the acceleration.

Of course, in direct race you are slower than AI cars because of that, but for the individual fun, running Formulas on CH provides amazing experience.

Yes, if we are speaking of old LeMans cars, it would be Sport Hard.

I personally go even further - together with my racing buddies in online - because we have a phases when we do not use Racing Compound on any of racing cars - we use only Sport Hard for either SuperGT cars, LM cars, whatever.

Super Hard compound provides very convincing level of grip where there is no "superglue" effect as on Racing compound.
Out of curiosity, how is tire wear across the various grades? Do CS tires degrade the way RS tires do?

Out of curiosity, how is tire wear across the various grades? Do CS tires degrade the way RS tires do?

Hm, we never actually tested that - to make a cross-reference check - so I have no real idea? We always use "fast" wear though and "real" surface

With Sports compound, it takes like 6-8 laps to develop a neutral graning, that escalates from laps 8-10

I have no idea how the R compound reacts on wear ATM

Last edited:
The harder the tire the longer they last. Comfort Hards seem to last forever.

Last edited:
I rarely use racing cars on GT, although I find them fun, I much prefer driving moderatly tuned street cars. Using racing tyres on any street car for me is boring, Sports hard would have to be my tyre of choice at the moment.

After reading this thread though, I think I am going to go home and bust out the comfort tyres. :cheers:

All my high-powered drift cars are on CH tires.

All my stock cars for time trials at Suzuka are on SH tires.

I've driven 500 regular production cars all on SH tires, and I feel like they are the best all-around tire to use. Comforts are economy "Prius" tires, while Sport Hard is the minimum you'd want to have on a racetrack in real life.

I wouldn't go near a track with factory tires you can get from the dealer or the tire shop on the corner...

I think the biggest problem people have understanding the "lack of grip" from lower grade tires is the sense (or lack of) speed in the game.

Look at the actual speed you're going sometime. Think about how fast 60mph actually is in real life around that turn you just tried to take at 80mph and how in real life most people would fly off the road at 45mph.

The problem is that some speeds aren't portrayed very well I think. So by the time you are slowed down to a correct speed you can at times feel like you're crawling along at 10mph.

However, as many have said before, learning what a lower compound tire is telling you will teach you volumes and be faster on any compound thereafter.

I think the biggest problem people have understanding the "lack of grip" from lower grade tires is the sense (or lack of) speed in the game.

Look at the actual speed you're going sometime. Think about how fast 60mph actually is in real life around that turn you just tried to take at 80mph and how in real life most people would fly off the road at 45mph.

The problem is that some speeds aren't portrayed very well I think. So by the time you are slowed down to a correct speed you can at times feel like you're crawling along at 10mph.

However, as many have said before, learning what a lower compound tire is telling you will teach you volumes and be faster on any compound thereafter.
This is why CH tires are most accurate to the real world for 95% of street cars. CH tires on an M5, for instance, are almost perfectly true to life.

This is why CH tires are most accurate to the real world for 95% of street cars. CH tires on an M5, for instance, are almost perfectly true to life.
Yup just because if this thread I had to go have a run up Goodwood to check out the new sculpture in my bone stock C2 Vette. That car feels so good on CH its almost like driving the real thing... which I did actually get to do a few times 👍

Idk about the M5 though... that seems like putting Walmart cheapos im place of Pirellis doesn't it? Although, if they've dome their homework on the suspension, flex, and other characteristics of the car you may well be right.

I'll give that a shot tomorrow.

The M5 with about 500 hp and 400 ft-lbs, is made for Sport Hard tires. Here's my stock M5 hot lap at Suzuka

Keep in mind this was before the 1.09 update though. Still, anything less than SH tires on an M5 wouldn't make sense for anything but drifting.

Now I'm curious how fast I could do a lap with Comfort Hards...Someone want to tackle that one?

Last edited:
The M5 with about 500 hp and 400 ft-lbs, is made for Sport Hard tires. Here's my stock M5 hot lap at Suzuka

Keep in mind this was before the 1.09 update though. Still, anything less than SH tires on an M5 wouldn't make sense for anything but drifting.

Now I'm curious how fast I could do a lap with Comfort Hards...Someone want to tackle that one?

Please don't take this as a slam on you but there is no way you would survive that lap in real life on factory tires.

Looks like it was fun though 👍

Maybe I'll give that a shot on CH tomorrow as well :dopey:

CH tires aren't for "racing" or quick lap times, but they do mimic cornering speed and tire squeal to the real thing.

Turn 1 @ RB Ring: 47 mph with minimal tire squeal.
Turn 3 @ RB Ring: 40 mph with minimal tire squeal.
Turns 4 & 5: 55 to 60 mph.
Heading under the Wurth sign at 130 (!!) mph and taking the last turn at 55 mph.
0 TCS, 0 ABS. All clean with as little squeal as possible, right at the edge of slip. TCS, Active Steering, ASM, ABS would have to basically be on to best mimic real life, but they only dampen the feel in game.

You could pick any number of cars, really, but an M5 has 500 HP and is a beast in real life. In GT, we're programmed to think any car less than 550pp is "slow", but they'll kill you. As mentioned above, the true sense of speed gets lost and 80 mph around a turn seems slow.

Go out for a leisurely cruise, driving along at 125, slight bend, let off the gas a bit, feel the rear end sway just a touch...you'll tighten up like a snare drum.

Last edited:
Please don't take this as a slam on you but there is no way you would survive that lap in real life on factory tires.

Looks like it was fun though 👍

Maybe I'll give that a shot on CH tomorrow as well :dopey:
Agreed. That's probably 20 seconds per lap faster, or more, than a real M5 would be at Suzuka.

Back