" Digest of the week " ~ Showcase of Brilliance~

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 947 comments
  • 96,836 views
^Love that Ford. Looks so real!
 
Not exactly from the past week, but I haven't posted these yet:

kyotogion1gimp.jpg


trialmountaincircuit3gi.jpg


nrburgring24h15gimp.jpg


nrburgring24h36gimp.jpg
 
Not all are from this week, but from the last 2-3 weeks. Hope they qualifier for this thread.:)







 
My Favourite Shots of the week… Enjoy!





.click for large image.
​
 
The shots in this thread never cease to amaze me. My shots are nothing compared to you guys.

EigerNordwandShortTrack_16.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_11.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_14.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow. The sheer talent of the GT5 photographer community is amazing. Keep up the good work!
 
Here are my shots of the week, un-edited as usual.

circuitdespafrancorchamp.jpg


circuitdespafrancorchamp.jpg


capering4.jpg


circuitdespafrancorchamld.jpg
 
@ ceiling_fan ... Very Nice!


}:^{>
 
new ones from this week! :)








​
 
Hi, all! This is my first week posting in this thread (even though I got an invitation long ago) and just wanted to let you know that I will start posting in this thread, now that I have some more time. And here are four of my newest shots to hold my ground:




There are TONS of great shots in here! Just goes to show the sheer talent in the GTPlanet community!​
 
My first post here!



 
Last edited:
^^^ Too many pictures mate, read the first page! ^^^

Other than that, the pictures look very good:tup:
 
@ Very nice works guys 👍👍👍
Happy Thanksgiving weekend :dunce:

~ Cadillac CIEN Concept sports car ~ Truly muscle






~ Camaro R10 RM ~



​
 
Last edited:
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_10.jpg


EifelCircuit_2.jpg


Superspeedway-Indy_2.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_1-4.jpg
 
Not all are from this week, but from the last 2-3 weeks. Hope they qualifier for this thread.:)




I love these two shots! 👍
 
My Favourite Shots of the week… Enjoy!

- N I S S A N | R 3 5 N 2 4 -



- T V R | T U S C A N R M -



- 4 5 8 - v - M P 4 -


---
.click for large image.
​
 
I don't know about this one, I'm not sure on the effect.

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_13-2water.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_13.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back