Diobel gallery - 18/06 TIME FOR CHANGE

• Thread starter diobel
  • 248 comments
To me your latest rally set is one of your best so far. Quite good use of light and exposures are not too bad overall. But in general the feel of them is good. đź‘Ť

GPR
To me your latest rally set is one of your best so far. Quite good use of light and exposures are not too bad overall. But in general the feel of them is good. đź‘Ť

Thank You GPR - your words mean alot for me. still need more practice with editing and finding the camera angle and speed but slowly getting there.

Like it!!! Pure Rally! :drool: :drool: :drool:

8-jpg.217292

Not bad at all. Shot 2 is the best of the bunch. Nice an smooth and the toning although similar to the next two is slighty better and it suits the age of the car. đź‘Ť

GPR
Not bad at all. Shot 2 is the best of the bunch. Nice an smooth and the toning although similar to the next two is slighty better and it suits the age of the car. đź‘Ť

Very well #2 and last reflection. ;)

Thank You guys. It was hard for me to pick up some good shots with Nova... but i manage..Thx

Ha, that does look fun. Quite a nice combo of colour and the wheels. Overall not bad shot wise. I like shots 2 4 & 5 best. đź‘Ť

Just a quick tip if your interested, the skies do seem to have a fair bit of colour banding (not smooth gradients) A quick fix would be to make a quick loose selection of the sky and then copy paste it on to a new layer, then add a gaussian blur with a value of around 40px-50px and it should help smooth it out. ;)

GPR
Ha, that does look fun. Quite a nice combo of colour and the wheels. Overall not bad shot wise. I like shots 2 4 & 5 best. đź‘Ť

Just a quick tip if your interested, the skies do seem to have a fair bit of colour banding (not smooth gradients) A quick fix would be to make a quick loose selection of the sky and then copy paste it on to a new layer, then add a gaussian blur with a value of around 40px-50px and it should help smooth it out. ;)
That happens to me all the time when I take photos on GT6, that's very useful.

GPR

Thank You for the tip. Yes car is fun to drive and fully tuned got about 114bhp. Thank You GPR for help. i will use it next time. Thank you for visiting my gallery, stil need to practice with taking photos and editing..but i love it so will do my best to make it better.

This is a smooth set man, really like it. The toning is very clean and pleasing. Definitely have got to try the mines. Great job đź‘Ť All your photos have very nice definition, mines lose a lot of quality when I transfer them from the ps3 to the pc :grumpy:

Pretty nice set f the Supra and Mines. Shot one of the Supra is my fav and the last of the Mines is my other fav. Good clarity and contrast in all of them. đź‘Ť

This is a smooth set man, really like it. The toning is very clean and pleasing. Definitely have got to try the mines. Great job đź‘Ť All your photos have very nice definition, mines lose a lot of quality when I transfer them from the ps3 to the pc :grumpy:

GPR
Pretty nice set f the Supra and Mines. Shot one of the Supra is my fav and the last of the Mines is my other fav. Good clarity and contrast in all of them. đź‘Ť

What a awesome gallery you have here @diobel.

The HKS Evo and Impreza WRC sets stand out to me a lot.

Come and visit my GT6 gallery.

thank you all for visiting my gallery.
Your words mean a lot to me.
I always do a lot of photos and pick up just few..
toyota photos was my old shots but Mines are fresh and from all this shots i only like few...

thank you all for visiting my gallery.
Your words mean a lot to me.
I always do a lot of photos and pick up just few..
toyota photos was my old shots but Mines are fresh and from all this shots i only like few...
Why do you only like a few? They are awesome! But in my opinion you should only post photos that you like, so this way you can not only please others but yourself aswell.

Dont know my friend. I make them yesterday and then I upload here. This morning I checked them again and I only like few..I always like my work but this time I know I can make them better. people learning every day. ..I love last shot of Mines...for me this photo is on verry high level.

Excellent sets of the Supra and GT-R. The faded look really adds to the realism :cheers:
Thank You. I like a lot your last ferrari gallery..amazing work. I habe a question to you and it might be stupid question but gow do you this black lines on the top and bottom of the photo. I am fresh with editing and dont know how to make them..i know there is some online editor where you can make them but in ps or gimp no idea how to make them. Thank you for visiting my gallery.

Thank You. I like a lot your last ferrari gallery..amazing work. I habe a question to you and it might be stupid question but gow do you this black lines on the top and bottom of the photo. I am fresh with editing and dont know how to make them..i know there is some online editor where you can make them but in ps or gimp no idea how to make them. Thank you for visiting my gallery.
You'll see that it's stupidly simple. There are many ways to do this, but I'll show you an example (photoshop): 1st create new layer. 2nd - make a selection with the rectangular marquee tool to select the area that you want to add the black. 3rd - fill with black. 4th - Click ctrl-A to select the whole area. 5th - Go to the first tool (the one over the rectangular marquee tool) and on the top you will see the align options. Align the 1st layer to the top and then the second layer to the bottom (or the opposite it doesnt matter). If you want you can merge the layers and then create an action. This way you wont need to repeat the whole process.

Back