Direct Youtube uploader?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GusRocket
  • 9 comments
  • 1,360 views
Messages
32
Messages
GusRocket
GT5 has youtube uploader?

Last month I read an artcile saying that we could upload our videos into youtube directly from the game. But after playing GT5 for 30 hours I couldnt find this feature.

Thanks
 
Will prolly come in an update...

But we cant "record" anything atm anyways?
 
GT5 has youtube uploader?

Last month I read an artcile saying that we could upload our videos into youtube directly from the game. But after playing GT5 for 30 hours I couldnt find this feature.

Thanks

Same here!

Would be nice though
 
This feature would be very good, as long as the videos arn't like Just Cause 2, the quality was pretty poor to save on bandwidth for uploading. If it gives you the option to select the quality then that would be good especially for proving laps and the like. It would be also great if you can capture direct to the PS3 in MP4 format and then move these into an editor ether on the PS3 or Mac/PC to make our own compilations and or race reviews from online races.

I suspect it will be in the works for an update but im not sure as to what functions it will have. Heres hoping.
 
Well lets hope for another patch in the following weeks..
 
Before this they should implement a fast forward and rewind-feature.
 
Heres something funny. We´ve been waiting for the game... now we are waiting for the patches. GT5 is a never-ends waiting. :)
 
It really needs to be implemented properly not like the one Black ops that was dreadful.
 
im not holding my breath on this being added as an update but i would like it. either uploader or a replay exporter.

it wouldnt be that easy i dont think to add so why would they bother adding it for free after weve all bought the game
 
Back