Dirt 4 or wrc7

I think wrc7 handles better by dirt 4 has more options and is just better all around. I think I’m the end codemasters just does it better and I hope in 2018 we get another one.

WRC 7. Its got a better physics engine and the stages are better even taking into account Dirt 4's stage generation tool.

That said Dirt Rally still beats out Dirt 4 and Seb Loeb Rally Evo still sits atop them all.

WRC 7. Its got a better physics engine and the stages are better even taking into account Dirt 4's stage generation tool.

That said Dirt Rally still beats out Dirt 4 and Seb Loeb Rally Evo still sits atop them all.

True. I wonder how v rally 4 and Dakar 18 games will
Be.

WRC 7 has better stages I think is more fun to drive. Dirt 4 has a better car list, graphics and sounds and plays better on a wheel imo.

WRC 7 for me. The stages are brilliant, and DiRT 4’s random stages got boring very quick for me. It’s a nice looking game, and it’s fun to drive but the stages are boring. The stages may all be different due to the generator but they still have the same feeling to them.

Having a lot of fun (& frustration) with WRC 7. Best WRC game in years.

Gave Dirt Rally a few hours. Didn't like it at all. With WRC7 I fell in love in 10 minutes. The handling with a wheel and the sense of speed are the best on PS4 (haven't played SLRE though).

Neither of them are that great, but I got a lot more fun from WRC 7, just with the force feedback turned down very low, because it's terrible. DiRT 4 was an absolute disappointment because I'm interested in driving RWD cars, and the basic physics for how RWD works just wasn't there for some reason (and after release the developers tried covering their asses about it when people were unhappy). And I'd rather that something was not included at all over being included badly.

I am having WRC7 since last week and out of the 2, WRC7 is the better game. The stage design is very well done and the license is put to good use. Driveability with DS4 works like a charm (reminds me a lot of the WRC4 on PS2). D4 has an unmatched carlist but the YourStages are utterly repetitive.

However, WRC7 's graphics are less detailed then D4 and the replays are very poor.

WRC 7, it's almost Dirt Rally level in gameplay, Dirt 4 was just a disappiontment outside of custom generated courses.
imo the generated courses were one of the worst things about Dirt 4, it made the stages repetitive and dull. Dirt Rally (and WRC7 is the same) had only 1 long stage split into smaller sections for each rally but all the road was unique and challenging.

I enjoy both D4 and WRC7 equally. VR4 gets delivered today (like much later this evening around 6pm when the mail finally arrives) since I like having a physical copy. And I probably won’t get to try it out until I have another day off, like next Monday...

Back