DiRT 4 Special Edition and Day One Edition Detailed

I was actually really thrilled about Dirt Rally. Sim-style handling, real-life tracks (stages + hill climb + RX), a great realistic selection of rally cars through history. I heard they are not allowed to use the WRC locations anymore nor the WRC cars. So what exactly is left for Dirt 4 and why would I want it when I already have Dirt Rally? (serious question)

This will be my controller racing game sorted, I can't rally for hell with a wheel and dirt rally was a little too difficult for me, can't wait for this one!

Anybody have any idea why it says Pegi 12 in the bottom left corner of the poster? What could be so bad about rallying that it deserves a rating any more than Pegi 7?

(It doesn't affect me in any way, just curious)

Anybody have any idea why it says Pegi 12 in the bottom left corner of the poster? What could be so bad about rallying that it deserves a rating any more than Pegi 7?

(It doesn't affect me in any way, just curious)
DiRT 3 had a PEGI 12 rating also for "mild bad language." I'm guessing it was something in the soundtrack.

I was actually really thrilled about Dirt Rally. Sim-style handling, real-life tracks (stages + hill climb + RX), a great realistic selection of rally cars through history. I heard they are not allowed to use the WRC locations anymore nor the WRC cars. So what exactly is left for Dirt 4 and why would I want it when I already have Dirt Rally? (serious question)
Just the modern wrc cars (Fiesta, Polo, etc.) But there's more disciplines, more real rallycross tracks and cars. The real stages are a loss, the sim handling is staying (what I'll be using personally). Licensed soundtrack (I thought dirt rally's soundtrack and atmosphere was boring personally but everyone has different tastes). Overall depending on how the rally cars go in my opinion it'll feel like a more complete game.

Back