DIRT 5 Career Mode and Story Details Revealed

Sounds a bit naff to be honest. Not sold on the whole podcast and Youtuber stuff going on. Unpopular opinion maybe?
I agree, I am not too thrilled about Youtuber stuff either, but maybe it can be switched off. The game looks a little over the top for my tastes, but I am curious to see how it turns out. Could be real fun with some friends.

Never played a DiRT game before, but this looks fun. Might seriously consider it to suppliment the next GT and NFS games. I like Donut Media, too!

I dont mind all the inane career cheese as long as they offer a single button press skip option so I can get straight to the next race lol Its always super cringe when developers in their 30's try to make something "cool" for the kiddies im expecting NFS levels of parmesan...

I like the DiRT series as a whole, but I'm more of a fan of the mainline series than the hardcore rally series. The mainline games have always had more vehicle types, a larger number of game modes and a greater emphasis on side missions, such as the sponsor objectives.

The career mode looks great, interested to learn about the Rock Crawlers and Formula Offroad vehicles teased in the event poster. 👍

Hey Nolan North and Troy Baker playing driver rivals? Haha fantastic. Kinda reminds me of the old TOCA Race Driver games but maybe with a little more comedy.

I’m actually pretty keen.

If you want a more sim experience. Dirt Rally is your game

On the bright side, I got to shoehorn Assassin's Creed into a GTP article, so there's that.
This is rather cool. They were both in Uncharted 4 as well as Nathan (as stated) and Sam Drake, also both in The Last of Us as Joel (as stated) and David. They are both Renowned Voice actors in Video Game industry as playing some of the top characters ever.

The story mode sounds like I will be skipping a lot of cut scenes. Except for the Donut media guys, I like them. I will most likely enjoy the game. I don't really pay attention to these cheesy story modes anymore, they are all the same and pretty much a waste of valuable disc space.

That said, it is looking to be pretty fun.

For the first since Dirt 2 then Dirt Showdown I'm excited for Dirt 5 as I feel this will be the best since Dirt 2/Dirt Showdown to bring back the fun. I'm glad they are giving the sim guys Dirt Rally and giving us arcade guys Dirt 2 style game. I've been on the sim racing side and arcade side. Trying to mix sim and arcade don't mix as both sides lose out. Dirt 2 was my favorite Dirt game of the hole Dirt games. This time around they looked back at the heritage of Dirt 2 and Dirt 3,

It definitely getting DiRT 2 and DiRT Showdown vibes after reading this and I'm honestly interested now. I like Donut Media, and I love Up to Speed and I've been watching SLAPTrain since the Forza Horizon 2 days.

I'm not convinced. It's not a true return to the Bro Days unless Troy Baker or Nolan North says "Let's upload this to YouTube" during the course of career mode.
Have yet to see how much monster they have drank, and whether or not they will be selling us shoes in the process.

This one’s a pass. I’m sure it’s fun, but not my style. Too much ‘bro/dude’ for me, but I do like the Donut media guys.

This kind of reminds me of ‘Gravel’. Fun, but too outlandish for my tastes.

I’ll stick to DR2.0.

Back