DIRT 5 Confirmed for October 9 on PS4, XB1, Stadia, and PC

Will this bomb harder than Grid ? ACC and pc3 will be out so i'd say yeh this games doomed

I think it might depend on how much the community care about what’s “DiRT”. I don’t think the game is even having the standard rally stages like the last 4 DiRT games, every clip and screenshot shown is a multi car race with mix classes so far.

Pc3 might bomb harder, being said to not be as hardcore as the previous titles

The less hardcore is just the career mode, the whole marketing talk for pCARS 3 now is just the career at the moment.

How much is Google paying Codies to pad out the Stadia's list of games? :lol:

Will this bomb harder than Grid ? ACC and pc3 will be out so i'd say yeh this games doomed

Assetto Corsa Competizione is arguably the most niche of the trio, and I doubt the majority interested in that game would consider an arcade game in the first place.

It looks like it could be real fun, but I think I'll be too busy with GT7 when it comes out to consider this game. If I play multiple games from the same genre, I like the experience to differ as much as possible, like if they came out with a new F-Zero or WipEout, or if the next NFS is actually really good.

I don't give a damn about the story/novel (looking at you need for speed) but the handling/sliding/jumping seems pure arcade fun (nice physics). After seeing Team VVV's video with various tracks and weather - raining looks outstanding and China's track is beautiful among others - this is a must buy for me. I do like and play sim racing/rally games as well (Assetto Corsa Competizione downloading for xbox one x as i write this) - not sure why that invalidates playing a great arcade racing game as this one seems to be.

Back