DIRT 5 Confirmed for October 9 on PS4, XB1, Stadia, and PC

Discussion in 'DiRT Series' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 18, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

AlexDB9 likes this.
  2. FOG-Smokebeer

FOG-Smokebeer

Will this bomb harder than Grid ? ACC and pc3 will be out so i'd say yeh this games doomed

MikeV27 and GOTMAXPOWER like this.
  3. ELmarcotuff

ELmarcotuff

Pc3 might bomb harder, being said to not be as hardcore as the previous titles

RobbiefromBC and Lubeify100 like this.
  4. Ditch Brodie

Ditch Brodie

Brotastic trailer

5. T0MMY3688

T0MMY3688

I think it might depend on how much the community care about what’s “DiRT”. I don’t think the game is even having the standard rally stages like the last 4 DiRT games, every clip and screenshot shown is a multi car race with mix classes so far.

The less hardcore is just the career mode, the whole marketing talk for pCARS 3 now is just the career at the moment.

6. DK

DK Premium

How much is Google paying Codies to pad out the Stadia's list of games? :lol:

JakeMR2 likes this.
  7. FT-1

FT-1

Assetto Corsa Competizione is arguably the most niche of the trio, and I doubt the majority interested in that game would consider an arcade game in the first place.

fikridroid likes this.
  8. MIE1992

MIE1992

It looks like it could be real fun, but I think I'll be too busy with GT7 when it comes out to consider this game. If I play multiple games from the same genre, I like the experience to differ as much as possible, like if they came out with a new F-Zero or WipEout, or if the next NFS is actually really good.

9. tunaphis

tunaphis

From being inch perfect to 3 foot perfect.

10. AlexDB9

AlexDB9

Yes! I love the premise, a good story will go a long way to make it that much better.

11. Aegis

Aegis Premium

I don't give a damn about the story/novel (looking at you need for speed) but the handling/sliding/jumping seems pure arcade fun (nice physics). After seeing Team VVV's video with various tracks and weather - raining looks outstanding and China's track is beautiful among others - this is a must buy for me. I do like and play sim racing/rally games as well (Assetto Corsa Competizione downloading for xbox one x as i write this) - not sure why that invalidates playing a great arcade racing game as this one seems to be.