DIRT 5's 13 Car Classes Cover Every Type of Off-Road Racer

Sounds really promising Ive room on my shelf for a slightly more arcade rally game to compliment Dirt 2.0, WRC & Seb Loeb EVO. I kinda miss the slightly soapy colin mcrae games of yesteryear. The vehicle classes sound quite diverse im hoping they have some appropriate courses to go with them some big jumps would be quite welcome, hopefully with a mix of circuits and stages... This game looks like it will offer some grid style get your elbows racing which would be refreshing next to the sims currently available.

"Sprint Cars — insane buggies with huge wings and huge engines"

Not sure about the buggy part if I'm honest...

"Sprint Cars — insane buggies with huge wings and huge engines"

looks gopping but drift steering can be fun in arcade physics, no doubt be some side slamming in that class too

The variety is cool, but without enough circuits/routes to drive them on the game will still start to get old in a week or two. I've had that problem with every one of the main series Dirt games I've played.

I've wanted a good stadium truck game for a while, and while they had them in previous Dirt games they always had like 3 or 4 tracks with maybe a short/long variant each, so it didn't take long before I was bored with them.

Perhaps this term does not travel across the Atlantic well, but that's a buggy. It's a small, lightweight, single-person car with not much bodywork, primarily used off road... which is what a buggy is (though sometimes they'll hold two people).

upload_2020-7-4_0-46-4.png

Have you seen how steep those roads are :scared:

See everyone?!

This is how you release a game...

On current current console first even if the next gen are right around the corner... And then release an upgraded version later for the next gen...

Why couldn't GT7 be it like that ?
(Don't bother answering, it is a rhetorical question...

I will skip this one and they will also try to use as much cars as possible from Dirt 2.0 which makes it even more boring for me.

Also the lousy support of GRID comes into play.....

Pcars 3 end of august is a must have, so no room for Dirt 5.

Hm, Rallye raid cars... I’m really curious about that car list reveal now. For me still the ‘90s era Dakar prototype machines are the most iconic ones like the Mitsubishi Pajero T3.

The variety is cool, but without enough circuits/routes to drive them on the game will still start to get old in a week or two. I've had that problem with every one of the main series Dirt games I've played.

I've wanted a good stadium truck game for a while, and while they had them in previous Dirt games they always had like 3 or 4 tracks with maybe a short/long variant each, so it didn't take long before I was bored with them.
The trophy trucks in Gravel I found to be really fun. There are quite a few stadium tracks, and they can also be used on any other type of track too.

Back