• Thread starter fernandito
  • 8 comments

fernandito

(Banned)
Spain
Spain
169j8s2.png

Happy weekend folks

It sure feels that way. Great challenge these games though. Finally getting the hang of tarmac but wet gravel and night stages are killer.

I did manage to get revenge in the weekly AI challenge with the DS21 at Spain. Finished a minute 30” ahead!

The classic Citroën was a nice surprise. Great engine sound. I chose the all black livery. Looks and felt like I should be chauffeuring Charles de Gaulle around.

140g3yh.jpg

1zn4tvb.jpg

Those of you who can brag about having beaten the AI on Greece and on masters difficulty and on masters championship and with the category underdog..., this would be a nice moment to do so folks. I'm so ****ing pro

Just if you have ever done so, not even taking into account the glorious fact this time it's been done by thirty seconds. Because I'm just that godly.

It’s quite possible to be quicker than AI with training and a good setup. I feel like differential is quite a mess on standard setup, especially for GrpB card. But once this problem setuped, and with a few work on the suspensions I can manage to get a good feeling in the car and push hard for the victory.

I’m not saying it’s easy to win races, but as I said it’s possible. Anyway, on D1, when I couldn’t follow its pace, the AI crashed before the end of the rally.

On D2, I still have to improve my setups to rush for the victory on any stages with any car, but I managed to setup at least one RX car from each class and I win quite easily on RX.

Back