Dirt Rally 2.0 car list

Does anyone know if Codemasters recorded the Delta S4. It had a ‘placeholder’ sound in the previous Dirt. Same for the 205 T16 E2, although that didn’t sound too bad.

A little bird tweeted in my ear that they found one to record :P

Guess it won't be ready for release but if all goes well maybe it'll get implemented later on.

I've been missing an updated total overview of all cars in DiRT 2.0, so I ended up making one myself in spreadsheet. As usual it grew to be more than a simple list, but I hope you still will enoy it.

First I like to give credit to Samarth Kanal at motorsportmagazine.com for his original basic carlist from the game's beginning.
Then I need to credit the fantastic tunes of GTR that's also a part of this forum, and to Rn Tz for his RX tunes that can be found on Youtube.

I've connected the tunes to each car with a link to Youtube where they can be viewed.
The spreadsheet is free to edit, at the moment it shows my status of owned cars(have them all now) with details for each car, levels of engine mapping and upgrades.
I also put in some of my recommendations of best car in class(all subjective opinions).
The spreadsheet is free to edit and distribute, but if you post on other forums I would like to be credited as the originator.
Please give feedback on any mistakes I've done and if you have other suggestions to make it better.

The file was to big to upload here(20 mB), but can be found here: https://forums.codemasters.com/topi...car-list/?page=37&tab=comments#comment-471010

I've been missing an updated total overview of all cars in DiRT 2.0, so I ended up making one myself in spreadsheet. As usual it grew to be more than a simple list, but I hope you still will enoy it.

First I like to give credit to Samarth Kanal at motorsportmagazine.com for his original basic carlist from the game's beginning.
Then I need to credit the fantastic tunes of GTR that's also a part of this forum, and to Rn Tz for his RX tunes that can be found on Youtube.

I've connected the tunes to each car with a link to Youtube where they can be viewed.
The spreadsheet is free to edit, at the moment it shows my status of owned cars(have them all now) with details for each car, levels of engine mapping and upgrades.
I also put in some of my recommendations of best car in class(all subjective opinions).
The spreadsheet is free to edit and distribute, but if you post on other forums I would like to be credited as the originator.
Please give feedback on any mistakes I've done and if you have other suggestions to make it better.

The file was to big to upload here(20 mB), but can be found here: https://forums.codemasters.com/topi...car-list/?page=37&tab=comments#comment-471010

Doesn’t appear to be opening for me when I go to the Codey forum? Was it taken down?

Back