DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 2 DLC Revealed: Wales Rally Returns, Rallycross Emphasis

I don’t know...the usual MO with CM is 6 months of support and then abandon. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if anything new comes after August. Never read anything official about a Season 3.

I don’t know...the usual MO with CM is 6 months of support and then abandon. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if anything new comes after August. Never read anything official about a Season 3.

Well if it helps a little, someone was questioning about that on the forums. Another person replied it's basically confirmed because of the 2001 Impreza and the community manager gave a thumbs-up react to that response. Nothing "official" but as I said, it's definitely gonna come.

Confirmed on Twitter. Mini will be included.

Latvia RX & Germany RX... who-hooo!

Also Wales was my second favorite rally stage location in DR1 (after Greece) so I'm happy to see it return. Let's hope Greece finds its way as well.

Really like the Codemasters DLC roadmap, great to have new content coming instead of the "fire and forget" releases of games like DR1, D4 and the F1 series.

Still hope to see Finland and especially my local rally of Greece. As for Season 3 i read somewhere that there is a possibility of adding it. Depends on the popularity of the 2 season's dlc(not sure though). There was an image aswell of a Focus 2001 Rally Car having its sound recorded as well as hints of a Nissan F2 kit car being recorded(possibly the Almera?) so the missing cars from the previous games will return.

Confirmed on Twitter. Mini will be included.

I don’t believe it’s been confirmed on Twitter, but happy to be proven wrong.

Oliver Bennett says the Mini is coming sometime, but that doesn’t mean it’s in a season pass - may just be added in a patch for his sponsors.

That said, the closest to a conformation I’ve seen so far is that the Subaru S14 was originally said to be the 2001 model but this was later corrected. The mistake was attributed to the ‘01 model being in a future season pass. Source: Discord official news.

We also know from an interview on IWD that their licensing administrator was trying to get permission to have a car model scanned that is currently on a museum wall ‘for a future DR2 service update’, and the Porsche 911 is the only new car model here. Someone has found a photo of a Peugeot 206 on a museum wall in Coventry so that’s a bit of the speculation.
Source: http://blog.codemasters.com/communi...omen-behind-our-games-for-iwd2019-meet-mandy/

So I agree it’s very likely, but until it’s confirmed I ain’t counting my chickens...

For the record, I desperately hope there is one with Finland and Greece!

Reaction to the actual OP:

Like seemingly quite a few others, I’m not thrilled by the amount of RX content in this pack and don’t see myself using the majority of it.

However, the cars I was most hoping for were the Lancia and Porsche pair, so I’m more than happy with this and, whilst Wales was my least hoped-for DR1 update, each location is a masterpiece and will add a lot to the game.

In summary, if you’d told me at the start of the ‘Season Pass’ that I’d have 90km of rally stage added in four locations and 8 new rally cars, including 4 Group B RWDs, I’d have snapped your hand off, so I can’t complain.

I’ve got 9 amazing locations to play in the meantime and Wales coming up, so my only request to Codemasters is please keep the updates coming beyond August!

I don’t believe it’s been confirmed on Twitter, but happy to be proven wrong.

Oliver Bennett says the Mini is coming sometime, but that doesn’t mean it’s in a season pass - may just be added in a patch for his sponsors.

That said, the closest to a conformation I’ve seen so far is that the Subaru S14 was originally said to be the 2001 model but this was later corrected. The mistake was attributed to the ‘01 model being in a future season pass. Source: Discord official news.

We also know from an interview on IWD that their licensing administrator was trying to get permission to have a car model scanned that is currently on a museum wall ‘for a future DR2 service update’, and the Porsche 911 is the only new car model here. Someone has found a photo of a Peugeot 206 on a museum wall in Coventry so that’s a bit of the speculation.
Source: http://blog.codemasters.com/communi...omen-behind-our-games-for-iwd2019-meet-mandy/

So I agree it’s very likely, but until it’s confirmed I ain’t counting my chickens...

For the record, I desperately hope there is one with Finland and Greece!

There are files on steam with several dlcs planned for release.

There are already files in the PC folders with content not yet available.

The confirmed on Twitter the Subaru, the mini and L. Hill RX track.

But yes you are right might not be a season 3 but standalone DLCs. No difference for me, didn't bought season 1-2. Just the single rallies.

I Will wait for Greece and finland before even buying Wales. Already got bored by the game and i am not playing it since late April.

Only interest Is doing a 12 rounds custom season with all the rallies from DR1. So pissed by the wait. It will take ages.

@paulpg87 where’s the Lydden Hill confirmation please? I don’t remember seeing that one. Not trying to be annoying, just curious (I update the Discord list with news).
Lydden Hill, Finland and the 01 WRX are the main reason I'm confident we will get another Season pass with Season 3 & 4 included. Also the data someone mined seemed to indicate the amount of place markers would fit.

Lydden Hill, Finland and the 01 WRX are the main reason I'm confident we will get another Season pass with Season 3 & 4 included. Also the data someone mined seemed to indicate the amount of place markers would fit.

The data 'mine' from Steam's database implies that they have been planning quite a few locations, but the format of Season 2 disproves a few theories about it (namely that 1.7 was two locations), so we may have to wait to see how that shakes out.

Still, no point in worrying about that for now: we have an excellent game with 9, going on 10, superbly modelled locations and plenty of cars to master in the meantime! The thing I'll hope for in the meantime is a few more weather conditions and times of day...

So how many Rallyx locations are there in total with this season added?
Rally Cross Track Locations – Dirt Rally 2.0
  • Mettet – Belgium (Smooth Asphalt, Dirt)
  • Trois Rivieres – Canada (Smoot Asphalt, Gravel)
  • Silverstone – England (Dirt, Smoot Asphalt)
  • Loheac Bretagne – France (Rough Asphalt, Smooth Asphalt, Dirt)
  • Hell – Norway (Asphalt, Dirt, Gravel)
  • Montalegre – Portugal (Asphalt, Dirt)
  • Circuit De Barcelona-Catalunya – Spain (Asphalt, Dirt)
  • Holjes – Sweden (Asphalt, Dirt, Gravel)

https://twinfinite.net/2019/02/dirt-rally-2-0-all-track-locations/

i bought this game for rally,.......... i hope they will make a different game for rally crossers and a game for rally drivers.

looking at the previous posts that rallycross game could be a hit!

thanks guys. I'm now satisfied with the number of RallyX locations. Makes it worth my mates and myself getting it.
Plus you get it cheaper now due to discounts (probably).

I hate having early adopter syndrome. :lol:

Back