Dirt Rally 2.0: Video thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 144 comments
  • 21,353 views

MagpieRacer

Moderator
Messages
19,454
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
Messages
Seagull_Racer
Post all your DR2.0 videos here! I'll get it started.

My first run in the game. Xbox one gamepad.


First running an RGT car, the Mustang. Xbox one gamepad.


Second RGT run and first on tarmac .Xbox one gamepad.


First wheel run in the game, G920 Xbox one.


Aston Martin on tarmac. G920 Xbox one.
 
Bit of RX mucking about in the Megane. G920 Xbox one.


First live recording, instead of recording the replay, always risky. 208 R2. G920 Xbox one.


Second live run, much more mistake ridden. Impreza NR4. G920 Xbox one.
 
1 sector test in the Audi Quattro, great way to test Tyre difference and setup adjustments. Great addition. 👍 G920
 
I've only recorded gameplay from PS4 or Xbox, I've never recorded from Steam. Any links on how to do it?
 
I've only recorded gameplay from PS4 or Xbox, I've never recorded from Steam. Any links on how to do it?
Do you have NVidia Geforce Experience installed on the PC? Then you can use the game overlay (e.g. ALT+F9 to start capturing). ALT+Z to open the recorded footage.
 


Do you have NVidia Geforce Experience installed on the PC? Then you can use the game overlay (e.g. ALT+F9 to start capturing). ALT+Z to open the recorded footage.

Thanks for the replies. I will check them both out today. I do have Geforce Experience but it was causing a problem with one of my games so I disabled it. I'll give it a try with DR 2.9 though.
 
DiRT Rally 2.0 | Chevrolet Camaro GT4-R @ New England USA

 
Dirt Rally 2.0 - Subaru Impreza 1995 @ New Zealand

A good run ruined towards the end!


And one more before bed. Still in the Subaru at New Zealand but a time trial this time. Good enough for 7th spot on the leaderboard.
 
Last edited:


Set the fastest Xbox time on the Daily Challenge Stage yesterday :)
 
DiRT Rally 2.0 | Ford Fiesta R2 @ Argentina - Miraflores

 
First run in the Skoda and first R5 run on Argentina. Xbox one gamepad .


First Polo run and first R5 tarmac run. Xbox one gamepad.
 
Full stage run of the Lancia Fulvia in Rally Spain, gameplay and trackside replay side by side. No Commentary



Rallycross Super 1600 final at Montalegre, Portugal. Gameplay and Picture in Picture replay.
 
Last edited:
This is how a DiRT World Championship finalist tames a Group B monster and accomplishes new record worthy times (including GoPro Wheelcam)! :O
 
I'm sure I posted this earlier. Seems to have vanished .

Anyway, this run has made me fall in love with Michigan in the game. R5 Fiesta in the wet, at time of recording this was a top 5 Xbox time on the leaderboard.
 
@MagpieRacer Is that one of the Daily Challenges? I may have to give it a go later and see if I can top the Xbox board :)
 
Awesome fun run on New Zealand, Waimarana Sprint Short wet in the R5 Fabia. Currently top on the Xbox leaderboard for that one! Won't be for long I'm sure, as you'll see it wasn't perfect. Finally nailed some good wheel settings though. G920 on Xbox.
 
Bit of Group action from last night, love this livery on the Escort Cosworth as well. This was with a gamepad. Was a good run apart from missing a junction.
 
DiRT Rally 2.0 | Subaru Impreza 1995 @ New Zealand - Te Awanga Sprint Reverse

 
Decided to try and find out why there doesn't seem to be much love for the Mitsubishi Space Star in the R5 class. It's quite twitchy and can be unpredicatable compared to say the Fabia or Polo. It's quite fun though.
 
Back