A adabo Messages 5 Messages LordCreatine Dec 6, 2010 #1 Hi. I have all of the volume settings for GT5 turned way down, but when the dirt and snow track(also the license narrator) speaks their voice is ear shatteringly loud. How can I control that volume?
Hi. I have all of the volume settings for GT5 turned way down, but when the dirt and snow track(also the license narrator) speaks their voice is ear shatteringly loud. How can I control that volume?
A adabo Messages 5 Messages LordCreatine Dec 8, 2010 #2 Modest bump. I suppose I'll have to buy an a/v receiver to control all my games volumes from now on? Really would like to lower those voices down. Thanks.
Modest bump. I suppose I'll have to buy an a/v receiver to control all my games volumes from now on? Really would like to lower those voices down. Thanks.
D dzidza Messages 940 Messages Dzidza1978 Messages Dzidza1978 Dec 8, 2010 #3 adabo Modest bump. I suppose I'll have to buy an a/v receiver to control all my games volumes from now on? Really would like to lower those voices down. Thanks. Click to expand... I think if you put in the options instead of living room to small theater the voice narration will be quieter.
adabo Modest bump. I suppose I'll have to buy an a/v receiver to control all my games volumes from now on? Really would like to lower those voices down. Thanks. Click to expand... I think if you put in the options instead of living room to small theater the voice narration will be quieter.