Division 4 GTP Drivers Role Call

• Thread starter GreyFox666
  • 101 comments
Aye thanks, I applied and I've got my fingers crossed! :)

btw i dont think your official yet, your not on the list... but my request still stands..

btw i dont think your official yet, your not on the list... but my request still stands..

I quote the PM I got..
'Hi and welcome,

I will put your name this week on the registry

You are qualified in Div.4 bronze

Your personal pass for the GTP_Registry Members Forum is :

Laters,

Sjaak ________________
____________________________'

done the test...waiting for pm now and i'll get a new account later tonight...should be ok i hope...hopefully i'm not soooo slow that i miss out on your division...;)

done the test...waiting for pm now and i'll get a new account later tonight...should be ok i hope...hopefully i'm not soooo slow that i miss out on your division...;)

I hope you aren't too.. It would be sad if you were lonely in Div 5.. (lol)

I quote the PM I got..
'Hi and welcome,

I will put your name this week on the registry

You are qualified in Div.4 bronze

Your personal pass for the GTP_Registry Members Forum is :

Laters,

Sjaak ________________
____________________________'

nice.. just making sure..

Yeah that's true. My lines are clean...i'm just a little worried that it's not my fastest time, i've tried my best and reasonably pushed. Now it's just waiting

Yeah that's true. My lines are clean...i'm just a little worried that it's not my fastest time, i've tried my best and reasonably pushed. Now it's just waiting

it happens.. the time i submitted was 2'01.. just the other day i posted a 1'59.. its not much but its a difference.. i couldve submitted a better time if i wouldve had patience...

Amen to that...tried controller earlier and i was a second slower already!...might give it one last push tomorrow and then i'll submit

yeah i learnt that the controller gets boring really fast..when you do go for that last push make sure you go about 10 laps and focus.. youll notice that your last couple laps will be faster than the last...

I'd be interested and there's nothing like racing in a group of similar talent. I also don't have a lot of time to practice but am hoping to change that with GT5.

I drive when I can at the weekends. I'm div 4 silver. (see my sig)

I would be happy to race you guys and join in with some fun with equally able drivers.

isn't there a big difference between silver and bronze then?

Maybe. I'll probably be stuck in Division 4 Bronze forever, I don't compete every week and I can't do the Online Free Runs cause I have no PSN access on my PS3. I had to make my GTP_tag on my computer.

isn't there a big difference between silver and bronze then?

i honestly dont know..

Maybe. I'll probably be stuck in Division 4 Bronze forever.

ditto.. you never know.. we might get a chance to redeem ourselves when GT5 drops..

I'd be interested and there's nothing like racing in a group of similar talent. I also don't have a lot of time to practice but am hoping to change that with GT5.

I drive when I can at the weekends. I'm div 4 silver. (see my sig)

I would be happy to race you guys and join in with some fun with equally able drivers.

request sent.. i look foward to racing with yall...

Last edited:
I am div. 4 Gold and to be honest sometimes I get blown away by good racers and I'm talking division 1 or 2. But other times I can not only keep up but beat them.

I have won 1 race at the HSR and also once at Daytona speedway.

The key I find is with tuning, I am absolutely clueless when it comes to tuning. This forum is invaluable for finding tunes but I believe the only way to improve times with a good tune and practice.

Once I cleared the S class I went to the online races and got killed, then I went looking for avenues to get better and there are all kinds of people to help.

I can only imagine the options once we get to GT5 and remember find the cars, tunes and tracks that youn are good at.

Hey! Whats with all this discriminatin' !? :P

:lol:

lol.. no discriminating here.. ill befriend anyone here.. but seeing as your division 2 your obviously a bit more skilled than us division 4 guys... now that i think about it you should make the same thread for your division.. ;) see where all your division mates are at...

Back