Division 4 GTP Drivers Role Call

• Thread starter GreyFox666
  • 101 comments
Wow, it was super lucky that we ran into each other today. I raced 2 races in fuji, and it was with the same people and they kept on ramming me left, right and centre. So I gave up, took the GT5P disc out, and put uncharted 2 in, was about to switch to my other account and saw you come online. It was literally a matter of 3 or 4 seconds.
Anyways, was fun racing with you, lil and joy, although joy was only there for 1 or 2 races. Catch you again, hopefully, another time. I'll try for the same time tomorrow.

Wow, it was super lucky that we ran into each other today. I raced 2 races in fuji, and it was with the same people and they kept on ramming me left, right and centre. So I gave up, took the GT5P disc out, and put uncharted 2 in, was about to switch to my other account and saw you come online. It was literally a matter of 3 or 4 seconds.
Anyways, was fun racing with you, lil and joy, although joy was only there for 1 or 2 races. Catch you again, hopefully, another time. I'll try for the same time tomorrow.

sure was... anytime you come on just jump in that text chat im always in it..

I would love to race some fellow division 4 members.

Until GT5 releases I'll be online at fuji 550pp most of the time.

Greetings

At the moment Ive been playing Daytona Road 800pp alot, since its the best one to connect with all my fellow GTPers around the globe..

:gtpflag:

Man, I wish we didn't keep on getting so many error messages just as it says 'joining race'. It's so annoying!:grumpy:
At least we had 1 race. That skyline in middle just braked too late and was out of the running from first corner lol. I have to ask though, did you LET me pass you into the chicane? I went on the outside on the approach and took a wide turn in assuming you would be on the inside but when I looked back after I turned in, you were following in my line.
Lucky there was just us 2 and that other skyline in that race though. :)

Man, I wish we didn't keep on getting so many error messages just as it says 'joining race'. It's so annoying!:grumpy:
At least we had 1 race. That skyline in middle just braked too late and was out of the running from first corner lol. I have to ask though, did you LET me pass you into the chicane? I went on the outside on the approach and took a wide turn in assuming you would be on the inside but when I looked back after I turned in, you were following in my line.
Lucky there was just us 2 and that other skyline in that race though. :)

more than likely.. ill let a person pass if i feel we're gon make contact and ill just get in the draft and wait for my next opportunity if it arrives.. it was good though.. we we're real close and made no contact.. as it should be..

Unbelievable! If I had Upnp mode 2 selected all this time, I wouldn't have received so many error messages when joining a race!
That was a good few races we had. You make me nervous drafting me all the time and never overtaking me lol. I had to constantly look back to see what was happening. I guess it's a habit of racing against idiots online.
That one race in fuji when we weren't in same race..there was a player called ricardo_br[US] and he rammed anyone he could and took shortcuts at every available opportunity. I thought he would get penalty but never did. So annoying. And then, next race, where you finished 3rd and me 4th, the guys who finished 2nd and 5th were the exact same. So frustrating.
Anywho, it was fun racing in a 'pack'..if you can call 2 cars a pack lol. Catch you on it again sometime soon.

Unbelievable! If I had Upnp mode 2 selected all this time, I wouldn't have received so many error messages when joining a race!
That was a good few races we had. You make me nervous drafting me all the time and never overtaking me lol. I had to constantly look back to see what was happening. I guess it's a habit of racing against idiots online.
That one race in fuji when we weren't in same race..there was a player called ricardo_br[US] and he rammed anyone he could and took shortcuts at every available opportunity. I thought he would get penalty but never did. So annoying. And then, next race, where you finished 3rd and me 4th, the guys who finished 2nd and 5th were the exact same. So frustrating.
Anywho, it was fun racing in a 'pack'..if you can call 2 cars a pack lol. Catch you on it again sometime soon.

Your not the only person that told me they was having that error issue.. You shouldnt worry when im behind you and focus on whats ahead keep a good clean draft going.. Im already getting used to your braking pattern so it makes adjusting my line easier.. We gotta tune your S2000 so you can keep up in my draft when i take the lead.. I try hard to achieve synchronized driving with a teamate like they do in reality..

Yeah like I said, it's an old habit of worrying when someone is in my slipstream, not if it's you though.
Haven't really applied any science to tuning my s2000. I just reduce ride height, car weight and whatever downforce I think will be ok. I find it easier to race with the nsx in fuji though. No tuning required, just stock. I tried the Ford GT LM race in suzuka earlier yesterday. With normal tyres! There was hardly any grip anywhere lol. Sometimes the back-end would come lose somehow when I would be doing 100mph. There were 2 others, 1 was 4 seconds in front of me and other was about 10 seconds behind me. The one behind me quit on lap 3 and the one in front of me quit on lap 6. I thought, I'm more than half way through, might as well finish and get the money. I finished..got nothing! :grumpy:
Was NOT impressed.

Back