Division 4 GTP Drivers Role Call

• Thread starter GreyFox666
  • 101 comments
Guys ,

Be careful on what you post as one of the rules says you cannot post splits or final times

Specific Qualifier Rules:

* Do not discuss privately or post publicly any of your splits or final times, or anything relating to this qualifier that would help another driver to improve on his/her final lap time. By taking part in this qualifier you therefore agree to this very strict ruling

good luck

I know i haven't posted my times for the qualifier...and i won't. But the person who did, it might be a good idea to edit the post 👍

Hope you do well....wait a minute if you have no Division or color then why have you been posting in a D4 Role Call? Just curious.

Oh, found this for an explanation...

Based on the time run in the qualifying race, a player is placed in the corresponding Division and Category.

It's in the GTP_Qualifier Thread

Last edited:
so how is this going to work? are you going to put up a day and time and we try our best to come online at that time or just hope we run into each other when we're on psn?

Got my division set...i've been misplaced for sure...i think i might be silver at best but gold!!! come on...i'm actually quite slow sometime 6-7 seconds off online lap-records!!! that's not division 4 gold standard is it?

EDIT* I've asked to be put down to silver because my gold lap felt dirty and slightly off track at times...where-as my silver time felt clean :)

Last edited:
im curious as to how your in a division but your name is not registered on PSN...

I'm very sure I made one....just stay quiet sssshhhh!!! I'll check this out later, but I clearly remember making one. I had to do it on aq computer though.

so how is this going to work? are you going to put up a day and time and we try our best to come online at that time or just hope we run into each other when we're on psn?

i could do that.. but seeing as i have mostly everybody on this thread on my friends list and i dont see much of them online alot so would have to figure something out.. at the moment i just play with whomever signs on..

Got my division set...i've been misplaced for sure...i think i might be silver at best but gold!!! come on...i'm actually quite slow sometime 6-7 seconds off online lap-records!!! that's not division 4 gold standard is it?

EDIT* I've asked to be put down to silver because my gold lap felt dirty and slightly off track at times...where-as my silver time felt clean :)

congrats bro.. i say take what you can get..

I'm very sure I made one....just stay quiet sssshhhh!!! I'll check this out later, but I clearly remember making one. I had to do it on aq computer though.

lol.. aight.. just get back at me and let me know so i can add you..

lol i've only got you from gtp on MY gtp psn id. and we haven't been online at the same time yet. maybe soon!

I'm on whenever I can get on the PS3. I don't have the luxury of having a tv in my room so it depends on when the living room is free. I'll try for about 3 pm GMT today. I'll probably stay online for about 40 minutes.

I'm on whenever I can get on the PS3. I don't have the luxury of having a tv in my room so it depends on when the living room is free. I'll try for about 3 pm GMT today. I'll probably stay online for about 40 minutes.

ok im kinda slow.. what is that in EST like 4 or 5 pm..

what does EST stand for? are you in the US? i'm assuming eastern something time? that would've been erm.. 8 or 9 in the morning for you lol. but didn't see you when i was on today. won't be able to get on tomorrow or saturday or maybe even sunday.
we'll just have to hope to run into each other by luck some other time.

:lol: Alright...just get back at me and let me know so I can add you.

Hey I got my password and stuff, put it in and signed on. Although a word for the wise, I don't use the PS3 to go Online, I can't, if you ever find me online then find me quick because it's a rare opportunity. I'll probably be on more around the time GT5 releases, but knowing me I'll still be up for some Prologue.

Thanks man!....only for a month though, then everyone will have to re-do it for the full GT5. I might as well have not done it :lol:

You will not regret it, no matter how many races in the GTP_WRS you will become a better driver. It also might give you some help when you go for the GT5 GTP_WRS.

what does EST stand for? are you in the US? i'm assuming eastern something time? that would've been erm.. 8 or 9 in the morning for you lol. but didn't see you when i was on today. won't be able to get on tomorrow or saturday or maybe even sunday.
we'll just have to hope to run into each other by luck some other time.

ahh see... im not a morning person thats why.. lol.. im on between the hours of 12pm-4am..

Not to be mean here, but could you start capitalizing sentences and I's Greyfox666, someone other than me will eventually note this of you. You agreed to the AUP, just start doing that and it'll be okay.

Not to be mean here, but could you start capitalizing sentences and I's Greyfox666, someone other than me will eventually note this of you. You agreed to the AUP, just start doing that and it'll be okay.

if this is about the time he posted, Stig´s Helmet repeated it in the next post. Think he would like to know.

However, did the Qualifier too and awaiting my division.
Is somebody interested in adding me? Have two names now.
HenGTX and GTP_HenGTX

if this is about the time he posted, Stig´s Helmet repeated it in the next post. Think he would like to know.

However, did the Qualifier too and awaiting my division.
Is somebody interested in adding me? Have two names now.
HenGTX and GTP_HenGTX

Well yeah, it goes out to both or anyone. Just a reminder, they seem like nice gents and I'm just looking out.

I didn't realize my way of writing was bothering anybody. Should I stop using multiple periods as well? That's normally how I end a sentence.

I didn't realize my way of writing was bothering anybody. Should I stop using multiple periods as well? That's normally how I end a sentence.

I don't think multiple periods is an issue. It's just I don't want to see people get in trouble for that stuff, just looking out for my D4 drivers. :)

ahh see... im not a morning person thats why.. lol.. im on between the hours of 12pm-4am..

Let's see.. 12-4 pm EST would make it 5-9pm UK time and that's the worst time for me to go online or even use my ps3 lol. Because that's the 'peak' time for TV usage in my house. What with all the soaps being on around that time.
Well, technically, they start at 6 so I might be able to sneak in from 5 to 6. I'll see on Monday.

Let's see.. 12-4 pm EST would make it 5-9pm UK time and that's the worst time for me to go online or even use my ps3 lol. Because that's the 'peak' time for TV usage in my house. What with all the soaps being on around that time.
Well, technically, they start at 6 so I might be able to sneak in from 5 to 6. I'll see on Monday.

I think he is saying that he's on from midnight to 4 am EST or 5-9 AM in the UK.

I think he is saying that he's on from midnight to 4 am EST or 5-9 AM in the UK.

Both of yall are a bit off.. Im on from 12pm(noon) to 4am the following morning.. In military hrs its 1200 to 0400.. If that helps any, lol..

Back