DJ ShadowMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 14 comments
  • 606 views
Messages
13,813
United States
Alabama
Anyone here like DJ Shadow? I just got is Private Press cd and I'm hooked. He's awesome. 👍
 
Yes. Everyone likes him.

He's also collaborated with tons of other artists such as Lateef the Truth Speaker of Latyrx and Zach de la Rocha of Rage Against the Machine. And he's a member of U.N.K.L.E. and Quannum.

👍
 
Klostrophobic
Yes. Everyone likes him.

He's also collaborated with tons of other artists such as Lateef the Truth Speaker of Latyrx and Zach de la Rocha of Rage Against the Machine. And he's a member of U.N.K.L.E. and Quannum.

👍


I think it was you that I saw talking about him and I decided to check him out. Thanks. 👍

What is your favorite song? Mine is Six Days (SOULWAX Mix).
 
Hmm, I can't pick just one.

I like Stem-Long Stem, You Can't Go Home Again, and Building Steam With a Grain of Salt the most.

But if I had to choose just one favorite, it would be Stem-Long Stem.
 
Klostrophobic
But if I had to choose just one favorite, it would be Stem-Long Stem.
Yea, Stem-long stem is an awesome track 👍
 
DJ Shadow: "What does your soul look like" is cool.
 
Klostrophobic
You don't count. You like Grindcore.

Lmao ain't that the simple truth. No beating around the bush there. ;)
 
What genre would DJ Shadow be considered?

Just got the In Tune and On Time album. 👍
 
I'd say he's trip-hop. The style is really close to what you hear in hip hop but his music is usually just too different from the norms
 
Me too. I love his In Tune and On Time live album. Great stuff. 👍
 
Back