DLC cars in game, implementation.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 93 comments
  • 8,966 views

Work for it, or pay for it.

  • Damn right I paid for it with real money.

    Votes: 92 41.4%
  • Pay to get to the top, I'd rather still earn them babies.

    Votes: 130 58.6%

  • Total voters
    222
This game will REALLY need DLC after 6 months of playing due to the lack of customization, tracks with dynamic weather/time, and the Premium car list.

I kind of agree, but it would be a great if they did think about DLC for the future - European Supercar pack - Concept Car pack - Hot Rod pack ...etc.
 
Definitely,definitely it needs dlc,as many dlc as they can do.And it doesn't really matter how much it will cost.I will pay like 20€ only for super sport ;)
 
well if the dlc for example costs 40$ or something, includes 10 cars. i would imagine they added a challenge or two to go along with them so maybe just at least some of the cars where earned. but sure..

add them all to the "earned through challenge/race" category. would be nice.
 
Back