DLC painted car

• Thread starter nbayley
  • 115 comments
Can never have too many lol, have a look in my Japanese trade thread (link in my sig) and let me know if theres cars you dont have.

Need ticket 1000? And im using Android so i cant see you garage. Could you name few?

Hi, going by your garage link i can offer you the following tickets....
61--65--71--91--98--00--01--02--03--06--08--09
lvl..9--22
Nascar....rally...classic muscle

Onlylooking to trade for 2 please so pick what you fancy. I cant trade till9th november so if your happy to schedule me in for around that time i will book you in. Not sure what i would like at the moment so will get back to you if you agree. Cheers

Hey, mate.

Your link to my thread is not clickable.

Go to my link. Copy URL with Strg-C, go to your OP, position cursor and paste with Strg-V. -> Clickable link

👍

Hey, mate.

Your link to my thread is not clickable.

Go to my link. Copy URL with Strg-C, go to your OP, position cursor and paste with Strg-V. -> Clickable link

👍

Should be all good now hopefully - nice work on that thread by the way:tup:

Hi, going by your garage link i can offer you the following tickets....
61--65--71--91--98--00--01--02--03--06--08--09
lvl..9--22
Nascar....rally...classic muscle

Onlylooking to trade for 2 please so pick what you fancy. I cant trade till9th november so if your happy to schedule me in for around that time i will book you in. Not sure what i would like at the moment so will get back to you if you agree. Cheers

OK how about 00 and 01 tickets - I'll schedule you in - let me know what you are after.

Cheers

I will send you:

1. Ferrari 512BB
2. Infiniti G35 Coupe '06
-
3. Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09
4. Mercedes C63 AMG
-
5. Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07
6. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) '02

All of which are apparently missing from your garage. Please tell me if you can accept, or which ones you want, so I can decide which cars to paint.

You know what though, those are all premium cars that you can buy from the dealership. I just don't see any rarer cars on your list.

Samareye
You know what though, those are all premium cars that you can buy from the dealership. I just don't see any rarer cars on your list.

I they guys missing it he's missin it. I wouldn't mind having someone buy a few million in cars for me for 3 cars with some paint :)

Oh and by the way I wouldn mind giving up my classic muscle ticket for something nice. Let me know if interested

I will send you:

1. Ferrari 512BB
2. Infiniti G35 Coupe '06
-
3. Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09
4. Mercedes C63 AMG
-
5. Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07
6. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) '02

All of which are apparently missing from your garage. Please tell me if you can accept, or which ones you want, so I can decide which cars to paint.

OK , I'll take them. And yes, I just havent got round to purchasing them from the dealership - been concentrating on UCD cars. Let me know what you are after - I'll schedule you in - is samareye your PSN ID?
Cheers

nbayley
Got one on the way - anything else?

Hmm darn. I got the ticket 1000 but u already have that. Look at my thread "Cars in ticket form" and see if anything suits you

Yeah thats ok can i send on the 13th and 14th? I'll decide what i want later and get back to you soon.

My PSN is Samareye, I have sent you a friend request.

I'm not sure how this is supposed to work exactly. How about over the next 6 days, I send you each of the 6 cars, then on the 7th and 8th day I'll send you the cars I want and you send them back when you can? What works best for you?

If you may, I'd like:

Ferrari 599 '06 in Polarized 10 with Silver Chrome wheels
BMW M5 in Military 01

this is subject to change...i'm not exactly positive if these will work out best (esp. with the silver chrome wheels, what do you think?)

If you'd like anything else, please do say so. Whenever you give me the OK, I'll start forwarding these cars for you to fill your garage with!

Last edited:
My PSN is Samareye, I have sent you a friend request.

I'm not sure how this is supposed to work exactly. How about over the next 6 days, I send you each of the 6 cars, then on the 7th and 8th day I'll send you the cars I want and you send them back when you can? What works best for you?

If you may, I'd like:

Ferrari 599 '06 in Polarized 10 with Silver Chrome wheels
BMW M5 in Military 01

this is subject to change...i'm not exactly positive if these will work out best (esp. with the silver chrome wheels, what do you think?)

If you'd like anything else, please do say so. Whenever you give me the OK, I'll start forwarding these cars for you to fill your garage with!

OK - I've got you scheduled for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of November (ie I will send your cars then - you can send the cars whenever you like.)
You can change them up until that date.
Polarized 10 should look good with silver chrome wheels

Edit: You have only selected 2 cars - you need another one....

Back