DLC painted car

• Thread starter nbayley
  • 115 comments
I have purchased all the cars you need from me and am prepared to send them. Please excuse me if it takes longer than expected by a few days, since there's 9 cars in total I need to give you (6 yours, 3 mine). I'll keep you updated anyhow.

In return, I'd like to request these cars painted:
1. Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 in POLARIZED 001.
2. Ferrari 599 '06 in POLARIZED 010 with Silver Chrome rims.
3. BMW M5 in GUNMETAL 002.

I'm sorry I didn't send the classic muscle ticket yesterday, I got caught up in the dlc downloading. I'll send it today.

I have purchased all the cars you need from me and am prepared to send them. Please excuse me if it takes longer than expected by a few days, since there's 9 cars in total I need to give you (6 yours, 3 mine). I'll keep you updated anyhow.

In return, I'd like to request these cars painted:
1. Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 in POLARIZED 001.
2. Ferrari 599 '06 in POLARIZED 010 with Silver Chrome rims.
3. BMW M5 in GUNMETAL 002.

No problems, but its 6 you are giving and I'm giving you 3 (no need for you to give me the cars I am painting for you)

How about :

Fairlady Z S-Tune (Z33) '02
Spoon S2000 '00

let me know if your interested and what you would like

cheers
Hey i can send on the 13th and 14th, do you have this Mitsubishi*3000GT VR-4 (J) '98 with 0 switches (miles are ok)? Specifically needs to be this model.

Lol this DLC...I love it because the content is good but I hate it because it delayed.Anyway,this DLC was one of the best of them(we can bought any time in our home,all DLC are identical for all countries and we win a AWESOME NSX Gt500 and a cool GT academy theme with all Gt5 sounds)This PD is mysterious,but they know how to surprise

I'm interested in a GT-R SpecV '09 painted either GT Fluorescence 008 or GT Polarized 001.

Tickets I have:
NASCAR ticket x2
Modern & Classic Muscle Car x2
Level 22 and 23
Ticket 1000
Level 21 x2

If you would rather a car, all my garage is ready to be traded.

I'm interested in a GT-R SpecV '09 painted either GT Fluorescence 008 or GT Polarized 001.

Tickets I have:
NASCAR ticket x2
Modern & Classic Muscle Car x2
Level 22 and 23
Ticket 1000
Level 21 x2

If you would rather a car, all my garage is ready to be traded.

OK, I'll trade your 1988 ticket for a GT-R SpecV '09 - let me know if you would like GT Fluorescence 008 or GT Polarized 001 and I'll add you to the schedule.

Cheers

OK, I'll trade your 1988 ticket for a GT-R SpecV '09 - let me know if you would like GT Fluorescence 008 or GT Polarized 001 and I'll add you to the schedule.

Cheers
Polarized 001 👍

A quick question.When you send a car painted in a DLC color do you get the paint in items? or do you just get the car in the color specified?

A quick question.When you send a car painted in a DLC color do you get the paint in items? or do you just get the car in the color specified?

You get the car in the DLC colour, and I think you get the paint chip of the cars original colour.

It most definitely does - thank you.

I've sent your Fairlady today, and tomorrow will send you the last one: R34 GT-R.

P.S. Excellent choice in rims for the 599!

I'm sending you:

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 (SENT)
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06 (SENT)
Honda ARTA NSX '06
Honda EPSON NSX '08

In return: Still to be decided...

Last edited:
Hey, in exchange for those four cars, could I get:

Mercedes SLS AMG in Polarized 005

Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro in Chrome 004

Thanks

Latest Posts