DLC painted car

• Thread starter nbayley
  • 115 comments
GT POLARIZED-010? That takes my interest :)

Yeah, its an interesting colour :)

1o2k6DbXeXbeA794Y1_0.jpg

What car would you like it on?

Last edited:
Cheers man, i'll start sending after reset, i hope tge paints were enough compensation for the delay.

No worries, thanks for the paints - I know its hard to keep a schedule with a million things going on in life, theres more important things than getting an electronic car on time lol. Cheers

I've sent the ticket to you, nbayley. I'm now waiting for your car :)

Would you accept 2 Gear sets in trade for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05 in GT POLARIZED 005? I am booked until Nov 29 with ticket and car trades.

No worries, thanks for the paints - I know its hard to keep a schedule with a million things going on in life, theres more important things than getting an electronic car on time lol. Cheers
Both cars now sent :)

Would you accept 2 Gear sets in trade for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05 in GT POLARIZED 005? I am booked until Nov 29 with ticket and car trades.

Hi, not really into gear. I'll trade you a ticket I dont have if you like?

If you can wait until Nov 29 I can offer you a 1996 birthday ticket.

OK, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05 in GT POLARIZED 005 for a 1996 ticket. I might send to you in my next available slot (which is either tonight/tomorrow) - so I don't forget :dunce:. You can send the ticket on the 29th November.

Cheers

OK, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05 in GT POLARIZED 005 for a 1996 ticket. I might send to you in my next available slot (which is either tonight/tomorrow) - so I don't forget :dunce:. You can send the ticket on the 29th November.

Cheers

Deal, I think you are on my friend list already. If not I can either send or accept friend request later tonight. I am at work at the moment and will be back home around 7:00 PM EST.

first off, thank you for all the dlc-painted cars you've sent me, they are being put to very good use

secondly, I have a 1976 ticket you seem to be missing. would you be willing to respray a car for me, in exchange for this ticket? to inform you, i won't be able to send it for about a week and a half. if that's too long, it's okay.

If you can wait until Nov 29 I can offer you a 1996 birthday ticket.

first off, thank you for all the dlc-painted cars you've sent me, they are being put to very good use

secondly, I have a 1976 ticket you seem to be missing. would you be willing to respray a car for me, in exchange for this ticket? to inform you, i won't be able to send it for about a week and a half. if that's too long, it's okay.

No worries, yeah I'd be interested in a 1976 ticket. What car / paint would you like? I can probably send tomorrow or the next day - you can send when you are able.

Cheers:tup:

Excellent. I'll mark it down!

Would you please provide me with a High End Performance Infiniti G37 in Polarized 004? Thank you man.

I'll send you the '76 ticket on 11/26.

Excellent. I'll mark it down!

Would you please provide me with a High End Performance Infiniti G37 in Polarized 004? Thank you man.

I'll send you the '76 ticket on 11/26.

High End Performance Infiniti G37 in Polarized 004 sent.

Cheers

Back