DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,409 views
If you have any wacky weird paints I might take some of them.?
Got you PS so no problems there. Just let me know we can work some thing out.?
Chat soon mate.
Bye for now.:)
 
Thanks mate for them paints really wacky name,s. LOL.
Chat soon mate ye for now.:)
 
christara321
Thanks mate for them paints really wacky name,s. LOL.
Chat soon mate ye for now.:)

No worries mate ;)
 
No worries mate ;)

If there is any chance of another batch with whacky name,s please get me on PS.
I will take some more.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Would anyone be willing to let me have just 1 chrome? I've never had one and they look awesome! Or at least tell me how to obtain one? Psn pickles_86.
 
pickles86
Would anyone be willing to let me have just 1 chrome? I've never had one and they look awesome! Or at least tell me how to obtain one? Psn pickles_86.

Fr triggsie1 mate I'll send 1 over later ;)
 
No worries mate ;)

Thanks Alex just got another 5.
You know where to send thanks again mate.tup:
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Thanks Alex just got another 5.
You know where to send thanks again mate.tup:
Chat soon bye for now.:)

👍
 
Thanks mate came thru last night.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
pickles86
Would anyone be willing to let me have just 1 chrome? I've never had one and they look awesome! Or at least tell me how to obtain one? Psn pickles_86.

5 chromes sent ;)
 
Thanks for the paints last night. 👍
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Hey, Im looking to get a few Matt Paints that you have Mattes :

Light red, Dark red, Black, Dark grey, Light blue, Dark blue, Blue

can i interest you anything from my sig?
am able to send 2 paints today, and 5 after reset tonight (uk)
 
kearftg
Hey, Im looking to get a few Matt Paints that you have Mattes :

Light red, Dark red, Black, Dark grey, Light blue, Dark blue, Blue

can i interest you anything from my sig?
am able to send 2 paints today, and 5 after reset tonight (uk)

I'm after a 96' or a 98' ticket mate of you have any of those ? ;)
 
kearftg
no, if its not in the sig. i aint got it

Actually I need a matte light Gray and a Matt black if you have ? I can't check your sig at the moment due to only having use on my phone at present , Let me know :tup : ;)
 
i have in matt, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Dark Silver, Dark Green....
 
kearftg
i have in matt, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Dark Silver, Dark Green....

Ok if I don't trade by reset I'll send over what you need ;)
 
I'm looking for matte black. What you want for some.
 
I'm looking for matte black. What you want for some.

I want nothing but don't have any till after reset:)
Nevermind I don't want to threadjack.
 
Last edited:
andy54321
I'm looking for matte black. What you want for some.

cryptomanic
I want nothing but don't have any till after reset:)
Nevermind I don't want to threadjack.

Andy a postcard will do ;)

Crypto if you have Matt that would be great mate ;)
 
Andy a postcard will do ;)

Crypto if you have Matt that would be great mate ;)

I have matte and matt black!!:dopey:
Is after reset ok??
 
Last edited:
cryptomanic
I have matte and matt black!!:dopey:
Is after reset ok??

Whenever mate , no rush , thanks bro ;) ... ( Matt )
 
Ok matt black to Andy and matte black to Alex after reset. 👍:)
 
Back