DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Ill have them lol.
 
Whooa I,ll have them. Please.
Is this a new competition who asks first.LOL
Bye for now.:)
 
Whooa I,ll have them. Please.
Is this a new competition who asks first.LOL
Bye for now.:)

No because if it was i'd of asked first :lol:
 
No because if it was i'd of asked first :lol:

Oh man. Its not a fastest finger thing, Oh well thats me out of it.LOL
bafingers.jpg

Bye for now.:)
 
Sorry guys haven't been on here for a bit , i've been working hard , missed your posts :lol: sorry ;)
Come some one will take a nibble tonight I can feel it ;)
It's been so long since I traded my paints they're starting to fade!
 
I know someone who want's a nibble ;)

KAF-002-bite-me-shark-enhan.gif
 
:) lol
 
andy54321

Ssshhhh! That guy sending that you mailed has accepted my triggsie2 fr , I can't send him the tickets ... Lol ???????
 
I've 21, 22, 23 and 24 tickets, I'd like few gold chromes and grey, black mattes.

I cand send you the ticket right now.
 
robertowjr
I've 21, 22, 23 and 24 tickets, I'd like few gold chromes and grey, black mattes.

I cand send you the ticket right now.

No worries 23 please , fr triggsie1 and I'll ad you in about 20 minutes if that's ok and send your paints too , put a message on the fr so I know who you are ;)
 
I'll add you now, and send your ticket straight away.
 
Cheers dude . I'll send 5 now and 5 tommorrow ;)
 
Hey, Alex I am after Light red, Dark red, Green, Brown and White matte. Let me know what you want for them, and I will try and help you out. I have Lv. 21, 23, and 24. I also have around 230 cars, most of which have been fully tuned (the best ones) and paints. Thanks.
 
willas29
Hey, Alex I am after Light red, Dark red, Green, Brown and White matte. Let me know what you want for them, and I will try and help you out. I have Lv. 21, 23, and 24. I also have around 230 cars, most of which have been fully tuned (the best ones) and paints. Thanks.

I can do paints tommorrow mate , pm me then and we can trade ;) 👍
 
Do you still have those Maziora colors? Been trying to hunt them down, without buying that Toyota too many times.
 
LaassG
Do you still have those Maziora colors? Been trying to hunt them down, without buying that Toyota too many times.

Yes mate
 
Kk Alex what are you after mate for those colours??
 
I need the all 3 Matte Blue's, Brown, & the Orange.
Could also go for that Midnight Purple III.

What would you like for them?
 
willas29
Kk Alex what are you after mate for those colours??

06Busa
I need the all 3 Matte Blue's, Brown, & the Orange.
Could also go for that Midnight Purple III.

What would you like for them?

Pm's sent
 
Back