DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Alex 3074
Lol.. Which mattes do you want mate ?

Happy with any mate. I'm online now also.
 
Send them this way jk lol. I sent you some paint earlier.
 
andy54321
Send them this way jk lol. I sent you some paint earlier.

Sorry mate saw those , thanks mate let me know what you need and as soon as I'm free from paint trades I'll send ;)
 
Alex 3074
Sorry mate saw those , thanks mate let me know what you need and as soon as I'm free from paint trades I'll send ;)

Only like mattes at the moment. I tried for hours online to send someone free paints and not one person wanted any. Lol
 
Which ones ? Or do you need any shifts
 
Any really. Really trying to get over 5 of each matte.
 
Alex 3074
Another daily bump :)

Its only me replying to the daily bump lately.
 
I'm gonna reply aswell just to add to it 👍

I managed to get my hands on Iris Blue Pearl today :D
 
Igwyana
I'm gonna reply aswell just to add to it 👍

I managed to get my hands on Iris Blue Pearl today :D

Cool. You collecting all paints?
 
Cool. You collecting all paints?

Not really, too many to keep track of really, but as many colours as i can get though, Don't intend checking them all as a bit too time consuming 👍
 
Alex 3074
Lol he collects everything :)

Lol. I keep thinking of trying to collect everything but ill probably give up too easily.
 
Lol he collects everything :)

I don't :lol:

But i will ;) On horns now, then moving onto museum cards, if there was an easy way to track paints i probably would but according to the colour database thread there are 4912 chips :ouch:
 
Igwyana
I don't :lol:

But i will ;) On horns now, then moving onto museum cards, if there was an easy way to track paints i probably would but according to the colour database thread there are 4912 chips :ouch:

I've been cashing in by doing ( you know what ) and buying cars just for the paints , still looking for redhot ;)
 
I had redhot used it on a skyline. Nice paint.
 
MarcosChelas
Redhot is of the Holden Commodore.

I knew it was from Holden but not that car. I only noticed I had it when I checked Holden for devil.
 
I've been cashing in by doing ( you know what ) and buying cars just for the paints , still looking for redhot ;)

If i have a redhot i will send when i can mate :)
 
Ill have them lol.
 
andy54321
Ill have them lol.

You know the drill .. Lol
If by the time I sign off and nobody wants ;)
 
Alex 3074
You know the drill .. Lol
If by the time I sign off and nobody wants ;)

Lol.
 
Back