DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,409 views
Here again ;)

Your wishlist is quite short :O I only can match the following:

Your Camaro SS '69 Le mans Blue metallic & Fathom Blue Metallic
for my OCD
RGT ' 00 - yellow, BTR '86 - silver

I have more 0/0 available, including muscles. Look at my marketplace thread for further cars.
Can trade in november (13, 14, etc by now)

Silver BTR '86 is fine mate , november 13 is good?👍
 
Silver BTR '86 is fine mate , november 13 is good?👍

Sure, it is. I pick the Le mans Blue metallic, then.
But following your OP, you also miss the yellow RGT ;)
 
Sure, it is. I pick the Le mans Blue metallic, then.
But following your OP, you also miss the yellow RGT ;)

Cool , i'll put you in the OP . Anything not listed is what i need mate 👍
 
Cool , i'll put you in the OP . Anything not listed is what i need mate 👍

It's what I'm guessing:

RGT '00:
Off White
Black
Light Blue
Silver
Pink / pending / rottenhatch
I don't see any yellow :ouch:
 
I have a spare yellow bird if you want it, if so can I please get a '67 RM Camaro in Fluoro yellow if possible
 
I have a spare yellow bird if you want it, if so can I please get a '67 RM Camaro in Fluoro yellow if possible

I already have mate thanks , sorry
 
Did you miss my list on page 33..... Post 658 i think mate cheers
 
Ok mate as promised a list of what i have that may intetest you...

Camaro ss 69...dover white...azure turquoise metallic
rgt...dark green
btr...turquoise
370z academy...vibrant red...blade silver...brillisnt white pearl...brilliant silver
let me know if you need ruf to share to clarify colours. I have 3 slots left in oct then we move into second week of november ok mate? Cheers

sorry mate been busy :guilty: Erm...... Vibrant Red 370z 0/0/0 please .
Any idea of a trade date ?
 
sorry mate been busy :guilty: Erm...... Vibrant Red 370z 0/0/0 please .
Any idea of a trade date ?

OMGosh tut tut slack or what.LOL:D
I know mate your busy.LOL:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Plus filled your gifts with about 40 GEARS as well.:D
 
OMGosh tut tut slack or what.LOL:D
I know mate your busy.LOL:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Plus filled your gifts with about 40 GEARS as well.:D

LOL....cheers bud :) always leave some room in my box for those incoming RUF's :nervous:
 
I got you down for tuesday 25th oct for the vibrant red. What date you got for me? I will get backto you later with what i would like, cheers
 
I got you down for tuesday 25th oct for the vibrant red. What date you got for me? I will get backto you later with what i would like, cheers

1/11 is the nearest mate ;)
 
I have those cars too mate , list your RUF's colours in your OCD ;)
I thought i already had? Oh well lol, i have a grey 3400, yellow BTR, light blue RGT and black CTR2?
 
'66 recieved, thank you 👍
I also have some RUFs, let me check.

Edit: I have
RUF CTR2 Dark Yellow
RUF RGT Black
RUF RGT Light Blue
RUF BTR Silver
RUF 3400S Light Blue
RUF 'Yellowbird' Yellow
 
Last edited:
SpeedQber
'66 recieved, thank you 👍
I also have some RUFs, let me check.

Edit: I have
RUF CTR2 Dark Yellow
RUF RGT Black
RUF RGT Light Blue
RUF BTR Silver
RUF 3400S Light Blue
RUF 'Yellowbird' Yellow

How about your light blue 3400 , I take it's 0/0/0 ?
 
cphbullet
I thought i already had? Oh well lol, i have a grey 3400, yellow BTR, light blue RGT and black CTR2?

Is your black CTR2 0/0/0 ?
 
Yes yes it is lol
 
Ok i'll pm you soon:)
 
What do you need anyway ?
I just pmed you that lol, i also ment to say i'll take the 4th of the 11th as it looks to be your soonest slot although nearer slots would be very appreciated?
 
Many thanks for the GT-R Alex, looks absolutely mint :D
 
How about your light blue 3400 , I take it's 0/0/0 ?
Yep, 0/0/0 RUF 3400S in Light Blue for a 2003 ticket? On 6/11 btw.
 
Does anyone have a ctr2 in pink
 
Last edited:
Hey Alex, I have your RUF CTR2 '96 in Yellow.

Will you paint one of my cars in GT POLARIZED 010?
 
Samareye
Hey Alex, I have your RUF CTR2 '96 in Yellow.

Will you paint one of my cars in GT POLARIZED 010?

I do mate I'm afraid . List your Ruf colours in the OCD ;)
 
Back