DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Igwyana
Hey Alex,

You want to me to sync you up with those missing gear items from your mygt page? :D

Ah mate nice one , I've just updated mygt mate only a couple missing thanks mate ;)
 
Ah mate nice one , I've just updated mygt mate only a couple missing thanks mate ;)


No probs, will send them over shortly :D

Edit - All sent 👍
 
Last edited:
Igwyana
No probs, will send them over shortly :D

Edit - All sent 👍

Thanks mate , much appreciated 👍
 
ch1potle
I can wait Alex

Wait no longer , What a choice , if you can post a picture of that mate it is a beauty ;)
 
Taking pictures of the last paints. ;)
 
I got to say just how pleased I am with the car you did for me. Stunning from every angle and I am extremely happy with how it turned out. Great job mate 👍
 
ch1potle
I got to say just how pleased I am with the car you did for me. Stunning from every angle and I am extremely happy with how it turned out. Great job mate 👍

My pleasure ;)
 
Just sent the Light Green 3400S '00 so you now should have gotten the:

RUF 3400S '00 (Gunmetal)
RUF 3400S '00 (Light Green)

and

RUF CTR2 '96 (Light Green) coming after the reset.... Thanks
 
sharky969
Just sent the Light Green 3400S '00 so you now should have gotten the:

RUF 3400S '00 (Gunmetal)
RUF 3400S '00 (Light Green)

and

RUF CTR2 '96 (Light Green) coming after the reset.... Thanks

Thank you sir 👍
 
My friend,

due to trading matters I´d pick the RGT `00 in silver for the 3rd of November.


:)👍
 
Monatsende
My friend,

due to trading matters I´d pick the RGT `00 in silver for the 3rd of November.

:)👍

OP updated mate ;)
 
You could always paint your rims ... Lol ;)
I could but im lazy and it would be difficult to get the paint back, also i cant remember if i already said but i have a 0/0 RUF 3400 '00 in off white if your interested?
 
I could but im lazy and it would be difficult to get the paint back, also i cant remember if i already said but i have a 0/0 RUF 3400 '00 in off white if your interested?

Yeah ok when can you send ?
 
Have a Dark Blue BTR in my OCD, interested in trading for gears.
 
cphbullet
I see your first free spot is the 7th so then?

I'll put you in mate ;) what do you need ?

slayer91
Have a Dark Blue BTR in my OCD, interested in trading for gears.

Is it 0/0/0 ?
 
Can you please buy me a dodge viper GTS 02 painted in the darker blue chrome? Please make sure its the dark blue and can you please buy it in the viper red with white stripes, dont worry about tyres just leave them lol.
 
Can you please buy me a dodge viper GTS 02 painted in the darker blue chrome? Please make sure its the dark blue and can you please buy it in the viper red with white stripes, dont worry about tyres just leave them lol.

You're in 👍
 
Just to say I can send 2nd and 3rd,by the way what colour is that F40 in? I know it's a DLC and I have them all.
 
Rob192005
Just to say I can send 2nd and 3rd,by the way what colour is that F40 in? I know it's a DLC and I have them all.

Fluorescence , it's the lighter out of the 2 blues . Thanks mate ;)
 
Thanks,no worries mate.👍
 
Dark Blue BTR is 0/0/0
 
slayer91
Dark Blue BTR is 0/0/0

Ok mate check the OP for a available trade date and let me know what you need ;)
 
sharky969
Just sent the Light Green 3400S '00 so you now should have gotten the:

RUF 3400S '00 (Gunmetal)
RUF 3400S '00 (Light Green)

and

RUF CTR2 '96 (Light Green) coming after the reset.... Thanks

Car sent , thanks 👍
 
Hey Alex,

I just love this car, let me know the car and colour please :D Oh and btw I know it's a GTR in case you think i'm a bit :dunce: Just not sure exactly which one 👍


picture.php
 
Igwyana
Hey Alex,

I just love this car, let me know the car and colour please :D Oh and btw I know it's a GTR in case you think i'm a bit :dunce: Just not sure exactly which one 👍

Pwwwweeeeerrrr ! Not sure if I can say over the airwaves !
 
Back