DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Hey i sent another reply to your last pm, not sure if you got it? lol
 
I've got:
-CTR2 '96 (yellow)
-CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
-RGT '00 (dark green)
-BTR '86 (yellow)
-3400S '00 (medium blue - i'm pretty sure)
 
Oh sorry its just i didnt read your last pm lol, are there any other RUFs i could give you to paint a car for me? And was that a yes to my 'can you paint the wheels the same' question?
If its not too much hassle could you buy the 458 in rosso corsa and could you put the BRW Profile 08 wheels on it before you paint them?
Also it turns out my RUF 3400 '00 is off white not grey so thats available if you can paint a 2nd car for me?
 
Last edited:
Samareye
I've got:
-CTR2 '96 (yellow)
-CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
-RGT '00 (dark green)
-BTR '86 (yellow)
-3400S '00 (medium blue - i'm pretty sure)

RGT '00 dark green is fine mate , make sure it's 0/0/0 please mate , it's very easy to jump in it by mistake and put a switch on it ;)
Post back with what you need and a trade date :)
 
cphbullet
Oh sorry its just i didnt read your last pm lol, are there any other RUFs i could give you to paint a car for me? And was that a yes to my 'can you paint the wheels the same' question?
If its not too much hassle could you buy the 458 in rosso corsa and could you put the BRW Profile 08 wheels on it before you paint them?
Also it turns out my RUF 3400 '00 is off white not grey so thats available if you can paint a 2nd car for me?

You already have the DLC paints , right ?
 
Last edited:
Check my garage and we can make a deal for a spoon S2000
 
XxCMPUNKxX30
Check my garage and we can make a deal for a spoon S2000

I'm on my phone currently so things take some time :(
Can you list you Ruf colours from your OCD , all must be 0/0/0 . 👍
 
Thanks, Alex, for the great service. Red Chrome is booked. If you don`t mind you can fully tune the GT-R.

You scheduled the 03/11 as well for me?
 
Monatsende
Thanks, Alex, for the great service. Red Chrome is booked. If you don`t mind you can fully tune the GT-R.

You scheduled the 03/11 as well for me?

No worries I'll tune it for you , 3/11 is you too mate ;)
 
Yeah i do but im not sure what i want to use each on so im saving them lol.
 
cphbullet
Yeah i do but im not sure what i want to use each on so im saving them lol.

You could always paint your rims ... Lol ;)
 
White ctr2 0/0/0 for lvl 22 ticket?

Pm ur next available trade date please
 
Am I to assume that any RUF's not listed you are looking for?;)
 
Right,I have a light green BTR and a Silver CTR2,would like the super black and Dark metal GT Academy GT-R's please,Looking at your schedule 9th and 10th is good for me.👍
 
Right,I have a light green BTR and a Silver CTR2,would like the super black and Dark metal GT Academy GT-R's please,Looking at your schedule 9th and 10th is good for me.👍

no promlem i'll update the OP now mate 👍
 
Great,thanks mate.👍
 
Thanks,I have to work backwards for a little bit.:lol:
 
The name is
"Monatsende" :lol:

Thanks for link in OP. 👍
 
Monatsende
The name is
"Monatsende" :lol:

Thanks for link in OP. 👍

Lol sorry mate , edited ;)

napster4
what do you want for new gear sets?

Erm that depends because I lost some gears and haven't had time to correct mygt . There's not that much missing though , what sets were you after ?
I need any of the Ruf's not listed in my OP
 
Lol sorry mate , edited ;)



Erm that depends because I lost some gears and haven't had time to correct mygt . There's not that much missing though , what sets were you after ?
I need any of the Ruf's not listed in my OP
I'm after skully,desert camouflage helmet sets and woodland,flame suit sets.
So rufs....I'll see if I have the ones you need.
 
napster4
I'm after skully,desert camouflage helmet sets and woodland,flame suit sets.
So rufs....I'll see if I have the ones you need.

Ok I'll check shortly , thanks ;)
 
Hey Alex,

You want to me to sync you up with those missing gear items from your mygt page? :D
 
Back