DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
I have one :dunce: question.
I tried to dupe my new (DLC) paints,gears and cars but the game tells me they cannot be send/gifted.
Can anyone help me on what needs to be done in order to be able to send that stuff around?

DLC = not tradeable (like you know from Stealth and Chromeline cars)

BUT: DLC painted cars can be gifted. You don`t get the DLC chip.
 
Aha great 💡! Thanks a lot for the quick response. 👍
 
Last edited:
Monatsende
Would you mind to send FR to Monatsende? I`d like to download your tracks. :D

Yeah no worries mate I'll do that tonight ;)
 
Free slot tonight , who needs it ?
Check the OP ;)
 
3400S Light Blue has been sent to triggsie1
 
I got RGT in Silver, CTR2 in Light Blue, BTR in Silver, and 3400 in Red. Need any of these OCD RUFS.
 
ZachAttack1991
I got RGT in Silver, CTR2 in Light Blue, BTR in Silver, and 3400 in Red. Need any of these OCD RUFS.

Are they 0/0/0?
 
ZachAttack1991
All 4 are.

Ok check my OP for a date you would like to trade , what are you after ? :)
 
Ok check my OP for a date you would like to trade , what are you after ? :)

We can do 15 - 18. You want all 4 cars and can i get back to you for what car(s) i want.
 
ZachAttack1991
We can do 15 - 18. You want all 4 cars and can i get back to you for what car(s) i want.

15/11 I only need the 3400s in red mate I'll put on my schedule ;)
 
15/11 I only need the 3400s in red mate I'll put on my schedule ;)

ah ok, wasnt sure, I will take the GT-R from Dealership. Flurescent 08 and could you paint the rims Light Blue Chrome.
 
Last edited:
ZachAttack1991
ah ok, wasnt sure, I will take the GT-R from Dealership. Flurescent 08 and could you paint the rims Light Blue Chrome.

No problem ;)
 
Do I need to trade to go on your jump track?
 
Thanks for the FR. Will download (jump) tracks soon. :)👍
 
i have the all have RUF's exept the 3400s with 0/0/0 could i have 5 GT chrome, 5 GT Flurecent and 5 GT gun metal
 
i have the all have RUF's exept the 3400s with 0/0/0 could i have 5 GT chrome, 5 GT Flurecent and 5 GT gun metal

Cant trade DLC paints.
 
Thomas2012
i have the all have RUF's exept the 3400s with 0/0/0 could i have 5 GT chrome, 5 GT Flurecent and 5 GT gun metal

You can't gift the DLC chips , you have to have a car painted and gifted to you but you still won't receive the chip . You only receive the cars purchased chip when bought :(
 
I have RUF BTR '86 Yellow, RUF RGT '00 Yellow-ish, RUF CTR '87 Yellow, FUF CTR2 '96 Light Blue
 
Ruf ctr off-white sent 👍
 
I got the Camaro ss 69 in glacier blue u can have it if u can put me in that 31st slot for a gt academy car

Got the pink 3400s if u want that too
 
Last edited:
Back