DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Free slot available on the 28/11 for whoever needs it 👍
 
Last edited:
aren't I tomorrow? or am I today?
 
Free slot available tomorrow for whoever needs it 👍

tomorrow mate , but i can shift if you need mate , i've only got a freeby to send to Igwyana :)
 
I have a light yellow (like beige) BTR, can send on the 29.
 
No I was just wondering... I'm good whenever....
 
sharky969
aren't I tomorrow? or am I today?

Sorry mate messed that post up about the free slot . My Bad ... You are tomorrow mate , :)
 
I can send on 11/3 for gear.
 
slayer91
I can send on 11/3 for gear.

Cool no worries just pm me on the day and I'll send your gear ;)
Edit: that's no good is it ! Fr me and I'll send your gear tomorrow mate. What are you after ?
 
Last edited:
Hello, man you are almost done, need something in specific? I want some tickets but I don't know what to offer? :P
 
Since the North American DLC has failed. This may be the only way to get the new paints:(
 
WHAT? The DLC was NOT delivered?

It is here !! I accidentally purchased it 3 times but my bank already took off two of them so I have 3 times the stuff for 1!!:)
The TC GTR is sick looking!!!
 
sikbeta
Hello, man you are almost done, need something in specific? I want some tickets but I don't know what to offer? :P

Check the OP for any RUF's or A/C versions in 0/0/0 ;)
 
It is here !! I accidentally purchased it 3 times but my bank already took off two of them so I have 3 times the stuff for 1!!:)
The TC GTR is sick looking!!!

;)
 
Check the OP for any RUF's or A/C versions in 0/0/0 ;)

Hi again, I have a Vibrant Red (c) GT-R Academy Version if you want it, car is 0/0/0
 
Hi again, I have a Vibrant Red (c) GT-R Academy Version if you want it, car is 0/0/0

I already have that mate , what are the colours of the RUF's in your OCD ?
 
A lovely Light Blue BTR in all the Zero's is sitting in your giftbox 👍
 
Alex, Do not worry about the car. I have 3 sets of paints due to my error. Thanks anyway man:tup::)
 
Igwyana
A lovely Light Blue BTR in all the Zero's is sitting in your giftbox 👍

Thanks mate , very kind of you ;)
 
cryptomanic
Alex, Do not worry about the car. I have 3 sets of paints due to my error. Thanks anyway man:tup::)

No worries mate ;)
 
I stop the post combo... How`s DLC painted car trading? You`re still busy?
 
Monatsende
I stop the post combo... How`s DLC painted car trading? You`re still busy?

I have a combo problo ! I think since N America has received the DLC things have slowed , and my trade schedule may put some people off . If it were me I'd want it now but I can't deliver as quick as other threads now , but better to be busy rather than not ;)
Btw congrats on your sticky mate , GREAT work 👍
 
I have a combo problo ! I think since N America has received the DLC things have slowed , and my trade schedule may put some people off . If it were me I'd want it now but I can't deliver as quick as other threads now , but better to be busy rather than not ;)
Btw congrats on your sticky mate , GREAT work 👍

You generally have a putting the right words Problo :lol:

I think the thread will run a while as people will trade for cars they want rather than use their own paints due to the limit of 1 paint 👍 Either way you have a fair amount lined up and those RUF's are coming in nicely ;)
 
Igwyana
You generally have a putting the right words Problo :lol:

I think the thread will run a while as people will trade for cars they want rather than use their own paints due to the limit of 1 paint 👍 Either way you have a fair amount lined up and those RUF's are coming in nicely ;)

Yep exactly that mate , I've got what I wanted out of it mate which was most of the RUF's so no complaints and also interested in people's combinations of cars , wheels and paints . Lots of trades still to go but this is just another trade option for my thread and ATM its all good ;)
 
I have a combo problo ! I think since N America has received the DLC things have slowed , and my trade schedule may put some people off . If it were me I'd want it now but I can't deliver as quick as other threads now , but better to be busy rather than not ;)
Btw congrats on your sticky mate , GREAT work 👍

As quick as other threads!!! Have you seen my thread, I can't deliver till January!!! I cannot offer the service that you can. Keep at it, I am sure people will come around. 👍:)
 
cryptomanic
As quick as other threads!!! Have you seen my thread, I can't deliver till January!!! I cannot offer the service that you can. Keep at it, I am sure people will come around. 👍:)

Lol you'll get the Turkey out of your thread ! 👍
 
Lol you'll get the Turkey out of your thread ! 👍

Would you mind to send FR to Monatsende? I`d like to download your tracks. :D
 
I have one :dunce: question.
I tried to dupe my new (DLC) paints,gears and cars but the game tells me they cannot be send/gifted.
Can anyone help me on what needs to be done in order to be able to send that stuff around?
 
Back