DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,399 views
I wAnt to get the different color academies and nismos.
 
I have a blue Integra Touring Car. 10 Silver Chrome.
 
Hey Alex,

I pulled a Blue integra touring car on a ticket 1000 today :D Can't trade for a while but hit me up if you're interested :)
 
No way ......... That's sooooooooo jammy ;)
 
1000 Tickets ROCK.........................666
 
My luck must be in :) Just pulled a Nismo 400R in sonic silver Metallic off another 1000 :D
 
How many atempts ?

That was my 1st one i opened on the night, also traded for a level 12 ticket to try and get an SP1 and got that 1st pop :)
 
You obviously have the golden touch my friend ... Lol ;)
 
02 or 03 bday ticket for 5 matte black paints?
pm if interested
 
napster4
02 or 03 bday ticket for 5 matte black paints?
pm if interested

Pm sent , pm back or post here when you've sent fr I'm in a different account an I'll send paints ;)
 
I have an '03 ticket, do u have a '09, '10 or lvl 24 tickets?

thanks
 
One99
I have an '03 ticket, do u have a '09, '10 or lvl 24 tickets?

thanks
I do mate but booked all this week pm me next week and I can do ;)
 
Yes mate , could last for a whlie mate
 
LOL is psn back online ?
 
Ill have some mattes. :)
 
What do you need mate ?
 
Alex 3074
What do you need mate ?

Any matte paint. White and black mostly tho.
 
Back