DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,399 views
Paints and car received, thanks again, you're a top trader 👍
 
You still after S2000 LM's?
 
Is there any other cars you need?
 
andy54321
Is there any other cars you need?

Could do with any academy version 0/0 any colours 👍
 
Alex 3074
Could do with any academy version 0/0 any colours 👍

Got gtr academy vibrant red. 0/0 as far as I can remember.
 
I have Purple(Pink) S2000 LM in 0/0 after 10 Gold Chrome..
 
andy54321
Got gtr academy vibrant red. 0/0 as far as I can remember.

That's great mate , when ever you got a spare slot . Thanks very much ;)
 
Could do with any academy version 0/0 any colours 👍

I can help you there with the GT-R and the 370Z got 2 colours in each and they're 0/0, would be Monday next week onwards i could trade 👍
 
Igwyana
I can help you there with the GT-R and the 370Z got 2 colours in each and they're 0/0, would be Monday next week onwards i could trade 👍

Sound , can't trade untill then either , 370Z. Please 👍
 
^^^^^ ??
 
BongoManCan
I have Purple(Pink) S2000 LM in 0/0 after 10 Gold Chrome..

Yeah cool , I can do that on Thursday mate ?
 
Alex 3074
That's great mate , when ever you got a spare slot . Thanks very much ;)

Ill send Sunday. Don't want owt back.
 
Alex 3074
Not even a prize ... Lol :(

You mentioned helping me with tickets when got the chance. So ill send you some cars you need.
 
Sound , can't trade untill then either , 370Z. Please 👍

I'll do you yellow 370Z or Blue 370Z upto you? Could do both on consecutive days if you like?
 
Igwyana
I'll do you yellow 370Z or Blue 370Z upto you? Could do both on consecutive days if you like?

Yellow please mate ,
 
andy54321
You mentioned helping me with tickets when got the chance. So ill send you some cars you need.

I don't mind helping out you guys if I have free slots , I'm queit happy to send with no return if I have , I had this set up with cryptomanic , no strings , no pressure . If you want we can do that ?

And you igwyana , if you wish

Edit: I won't be affended if you wish not to do ... Lol
 
Alex 3074
I don't mind helping out you guys if I have free slots , I'm queit happy to send with no return if I have , I had this set up with cryptomanic , no strings , no pressure . If you want we can do that ?

And you igwyana , if you wish

Edit: I won't be affended if you wish to do ... Lol

Ok cool. But I like to send back in appreciation.
 
andy54321
Ok cool. But I like to send back in appreciation.

Cool no worries , send when ever mate , gt5 isn't going anywhere , we got all the time in th world mate ;)
 
I don't mind helping out you guys if I have free slots , I'm queit happy to send with no return if I have , I had this set up with cryptomanic , no strings , no pressure . If you want we can do that ?

And you igwyana , if you wish

Edit: I won't be affended if you wish not to do ... Lol

I'm down with that dude, don't want anything for the 370 i'm sending Monday ;)
 
Alex 3074
Cool no worries , send when ever mate , gt5 isn't going anywhere , we got all the time in th world mate ;)

Ok thanks mate.
 
Igwyana
I'm down with that dude, don't want anything for the 370 i'm sending Monday ;)

andy54321
Ok thanks mate.

Cool , sorted then guys any free slots , send pm's , lovely . Better stop chatting now before the mods come and close me down .. Lol 👍
 
Do you need this.

Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85 0/0
 
andy54321
Do you need this.

Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85 0/0

I have mate , what ticket did I say I would send you ?
 
alex 3074
i have mate , what ticket did i say i would send you ?

70 , 92 , 09
 
Back