DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,401 views
andy54321
70 , 92 , 09

Thought so . Lol I don't actually have a 70' just checked , must of used it :bandhead:
I'll send 09' or 92' on Saturday I think I had you down for then . I have you got a 67' ?
 
How about Subaru Impreza Super Touring car for gold chrome?
 
Tump3rO
How about Subaru Impreza Super Touring car for gold chrome?

I only need the silver one mate , has to be 0/0 ?
 
Alex 3074
Thought so . Lol I don't actually have a 70' just checked , must of used it :bandhead:
I'll send 09' or 92' on Saturday I think I had you down for then . I have you got a 67' ?

Yeah got 67 today. Ill send you it at next chance. 92 be better if you can.
 
andy54321
Yeah got 67 today. Ill send you it at next chance. 92 be better if you can.

Ok , I have the 67' but igwyana needs one , I've told him I can't do it untill next wednesday but if you have a free slot before then I would really appreciate if you sent him that instead of sending me anything , igwyana's a great guy and is in on our set up ( the 3 of us ) , he's a good guy to have in your friends list ?
 
Alex 3074
Ok , I have the 67' but igwyana needs one , I've told him I can't do it untill next wednesday but if you have a free slot before then I would really appreciate if you sent him that instead of sending me anything , igwyana's a great guy and is in on our set up ( the 3 of us ) , he's a good guy to have in your friends list ?

Yeah no problem. Ill send it to him on friday 20th. Gtr 0/0 Sunday 22nd for you.

Edit 09 ticket please.
 
Yeah no problem. Ill send it to him on friday 20th. Gtr 0/0 Sunday 22nd for you.

Edit 09 ticket please.

That's great dude thanks
 
andy54321
Yeah no problem. Ill send it to him on friday 20th. Gtr 0/0 Sunday 22nd for you.

Edit 09 ticket please.

Igwyana
That's great dude thanks

Great , andy I'll send you 92' on Wednesday mate ,
Igwyana you cool for the moment dude yeah ? ;)
 
Alex 3074
Great , andy I'll send you 92' on Wednesday mate ,
Igwyana you cool for the moment dude yeah ? ;)

Can you change it to a 09 please.
 
I'm good for now thanks, i'll let you know when i need anything else, thanks guys :)
 
Is there any way someone could give me a matte black paint chip? I have a Spoon EK, Spoon Integra, and a Bugatti for trade for a matte black paint chip! :)
 
Crazed_Coupe
Is there any way someone could give me a matte black paint chip? I have a Spoon EK, Spoon Integra, and a Bugatti for trade for a matte black paint chip! :)

My trades are full at the moment mate try here again in a week and try to get some tickets to trade then you can have 10 paints 👍
 
Have you got mysterious violet Pearl?
 
cryptomanic
I have that color!!! Do I win?:dunce:

Yeah I'm wanting a few but can't send anything for a couple of days.
 
Yeah I'm wanting a few but can't send anything for a couple of days.

Hey Andy, Pretty sure i have it not sure how many, will send what i have tonight :)

Oh and thanks for the ticket bro :)
 
cryptomanic
I have that color!!! Do I win?:dunce:

Yep you won mate well done , your prize is the privelige to send me that chip , your the best mate 👍 ;)
 
Yep you won mate well done , your prize is the privelige to send me that chip , your the best mate 👍 ;)

Awesome I will send you one after reset too.:sly:
 
cryptomanic
I can send you one after tonights reset:tup:

Cheers mate , anything you need , you know where I am ;)
 
Thanks guys. Alex gave you seen that paint chip before?
 
Back