DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,414 views
Rob192005
Unlucky mate,you'll find it!:)

Ty :).Damn got a insight this time :(
 
Aw gutted mate,try ripping it?
 
Rob192005
Aw gutted mate,try ripping it?

Nah.Trying my luck(carefully) again in the ticket :)
 
That's what I meant mate..:lol:
 
Rob192005
That's what I meant mate..:lol:

Is the R8 LMS (without PS livery) paintable?
 
NVM,got it now And guess what? It's unpaintable :grumpy:
 
I didn't know that actually,my Ibisweiss beast will soon be another colour.;)
 
Rob192005
I didn't know that actually,my Ibisweiss beast will soon be another colour.;)

My R8 is Ibisweiss too XD
 
Ya I got mine from the ocd a while back.I love driving the TPS one.:)
 
Rob192005
Ya I got mine from the ocd a while back.I love driving the TPS one.:)

In my last saved game I had a TPS too :)
 
mate do ya still have the 2009 ticket in the back up ?
 
Carl3456
mate do ya still have the 2009 ticket in the back up ?

No sorry >.<
 
I won the German DTM and Schwarzewald 2 with it,anyway sorry for the thread heist Alex.;)
 
Rob192005
I won the German DTM with it,anyway sorry for the thread heist Alex.;)

Yup sorry for the thread heist Alex my friend :)
EDIT:When will it be the next contest:)?
 
Last edited:
Hey Alex when will be the next contest?
 
I got a warning from a mod for a post on this thread, id better win soon otherwise i can see a referral heading my way -_-
 
cphbullet
I got a warning from a mod for a post on this thread, id better win soon otherwise i can see a referral heading my way -_-

I didn't received nothing :/
 
cphbullet
How much sugar have you had today?

Almost nothing,why?
And no Redbulls or things like that :)
 
Last edited:
Hey why did Fe get banned? (other than the fact he pretty much posted a response to everyone who posted on any thread in the last 3 hours).
 
Righttt I'm ready for this one.;)
 
well lets if i finally win (for my own)
 
Back