DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,419 views
Alex 3074
;) all yours sir well done ;)

Thank you :D

Has cphbullet won this at all yet?

If not I will donate my prize to him ;)
👍
 
crang08
Thank you :D

Has cphbullet won this at all yet?

If not I will donate my prize to him ;)
👍

No he hasn't mate he's always on the blower !
 
Damn, I was La Sarthe grinding with the DLC painted Ferrari that Igwyana donated to me yesterday.
 
Lol :shakehead: lol ;)

if there was a prize to see who could guess his future i would win

i told you i was gonna lose ........ as always :(

well congrats craig
 
crang08
Thank you :D

Has cphbullet won this at all yet?

If not I will donate my prize to him ;)
👍

crang that's fine mate but he needs to let me know what he wants ASAP due to signing out shortly and I have to use this slot ;)
 
Alex 3074
No he hasn't mate he's always on the blower !

Lol :)

Well I can't believe he's not here and I'm offering to give it to him! :p

I don't have contact with him I just always see his name in here so i was feeling generous!
 
Lol :)

Well I can't believe he's not here and I'm offering to give it to him! :p

me ?
eusa_pray.gif
 
crang08
Lol :)

Well I can't believe he's not here and I'm offering to give it to him! :p

I don't have contact with him I just always see his name in here so i was feeling generous!

Lol ok erm ..... I'll search this thread and pm him , if he doesn't come back in 10 it has to be used somewhere ?
 
Oh well guess I will claim it then! :p

I'm just on my phone if it's not too much hassle can you check out my 0/0/0 thread and I will take anything from there I need still please? ;)
 
crang08
Oh well guess I will claim it then! :p

I'm just on my phone if it's not too much hassle can you check out my 0/0/0 thread and I will take anything from there I need still please? ;)

Lol ok I've just pm chpbullet , lol if he doesn't see that pm until the morning he is going to ballistic . Lol , 10 minutes and I'll check your 0/0/0's , you be off my friends list mate fr me again please , thanks
 
Alex 3074
Lol ok I've just pm chpbullet , lol if he doesn't see that pm until the morning he is going to ballistic . Lol , 10 minutes and I'll check your 0/0/0's , you be off my friends list mate fr me again please , thanks


Lol well I've tried! :p

I'll send a FR and we'll see who gets a nice present ;)

Sorry mate I was trying to be nice and it's turning into a right mess!

I'm sure you'll have something in the thread but if not I'll just take a 1000 ticket.
 
crang08
Lol well I've tried! :p

I'll send a FR and we'll see who gets a nice present ;)

Sorry mate I was trying to be nice and it's turning into a right mess!

I'm sure you'll have something in the thread but if not I'll just take a 1000 ticket.

No worries at all mate , he's on Psn now so I've messages him , if no joy I'll send over a 00 RGT for you and parts and paints ;)
 
charlies food container
 
He's here!!

Alex give the man his prize 👍
 
1 sec just making up an awesome colourscheme, cheeeeers crang:tup::D
 
cphbullet
1 sec just making up an awesome colourscheme, cheeeeers crang:tup::D

Come on cp , I have to go , hope your not on the dogen !
 
If possible could i get a GT A/C GTR in 0/0 painted pasteltone 2 with old generation 5 rims? If not GT A/C then just specV GTR in those?
 
cphbullet
If possible could i get a GT A/C GTR in 0/0 painted pasteltone 2 with old generation 5 rims? If not GT A/C then just specV GTR?

Incoming now ;)
A/C rims can't be painted ? You still want that
 
Alex , which colour this 458 ?

picture.php
Kart Space blue lighting:lol:.
Cheers guys, just as a heads up im still going to go nuts everytime i dont win:D
 
Back