DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,424 views
Thanks, All received :)
 
Carl3456
:lol: , iv got 3 different wertys and btw sry i had to delete you cuz my FL was full :S

Ok I'm off Psn now so send through a fr and I'll send you some over in the morning ;)
 
Carl3456
i thought people would understand my sig :(

Lol yeah we do but I'm on my phone and it just easier if you send it to me , this is starting to become hard work now Carl , just send me a fr mate ???????
 
Lol yeah we do but I'm on my phone and it just easier if you send it to me , this is starting to become hard work now Carl , just send me a fr mate ???????

ok :)
 
Lol yeah we do but I'm on my phone and it just easier if you send it to me , this is starting to become hard work now Carl , just send me a fr mate ???????
Your on the phone? YOUR ON THE PHONE!?!?! lol
 
Carl3456
alex did you send the suits to werty_56-3 ?
FR pending mate :S

I haven't had I chance mate been busy all day , as soon as I get a chance I will mate ;)
 
I haven't had I chance mate been busy all day , as soon as I get a chance I will mate ;)

ok ;) have a good day sir .

EDIT : OOPS , sir is for sir Rob, to "the rest" is buddy :lol:
 
Chinese food container
 
Back