DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,415 views
cphbullet
Kart Space blue lighting:lol:.
Cheers guys, just as a heads up im still going to go nuts everytime i dont win:D


Lol if you win it's mine!! :p

Enjoy your prize ;)
 
cphbullet
Kart Space blue lighting:lol:.
Cheers guys, just as a heads up im still going to go nuts everytime i dont win:D

All sent ;)
 
Lol if you win it's mine!! :p

Enjoy your prize ;)
Yeah i'll give you my prize of 5 MCs:lol:, i'll probably send you something during the week. But cheers.
 
Outa orda racing is on now guys of you fancy it , just click on me and join ;)
 
I'm in
 
Would you be interested in two random muscle cars you don't currently own for a 1972 and 1994 ticket?
I can send 15 Dec.
 
SpeedQber
Would you be interested in two random muscle cars you don't currently own for a 1972 and 1994 ticket?
I can send 15 Dec.

Don't worry mate I'll send them over within a week ;)
 
i can trade All my gear from werty_56-1 for this
picture.php
in gt polarized 2
 
Outa orda racing?
One of his dirty racing rooms that he creates every so often, you should join one day, it's fun.
 
I am but I dunno about cphbullet, he's probably still on his phone :D
 
Don't know who won, but I just ate and that made me throw up a bit.
 
DaxCobra
Don't know who won, but I just ate and that made me throw up a bit.

Lol you know what I've removed it , not sure it should really be on here . I'll open it again shortly .
 
Lol you know what I've removed it , not sure it should really be on here . I'll open it again shortly .

I think I should win just for the loss of appetite for my dessert.

Also, I tend to have vivid dreams about things I have seen in the day.

So, give me compensation. ;)
 
Light Bike
 
Holy ******!!

Slot_machine.gif
 
Last edited:
What do you need carl ?

well lemme see , iv got a lot of wanted cars , but.........chris thats for you

now the rest is ?

parts ? - racing softs x2 , fully transmition x2 , turbo x2

paints ? - matte black x3 and chris chose the rest for you

gears ? - well i was thinking on the new ones but i dont know the design of them

:S
 
well lemme see , iv got a lot of wanted cars , but.........chris thats for you

now the rest is ?

parts ? - racing softs x2 , fully transmition x2 , turbo x2

paints ? - matte black x3 and chris chose the rest for you

gears ? - well i was thinking on the new ones but i dont know the design of them

:S

Thanks mate but honestly am ok. Alex has nothing I need,.:lol:
So get yourself a nice DLC car mate, Am good.:D
Thank you very kindly for your offer tho.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Back